Americans and their treatment of Canadians

Old May 4th, 2004, 12:47 AM
David M Smith

Default Americans and their treatment of Canadians - dumbkid.jpg (0/1)

Stupid conveersation, Canada is great and so is the USA we just have a
moron in charge down here right now and need to re-defeat Bush
Old May 4th, 2004, 12:47 AM
David M Smith

Default Americans and their treatment of Canadians - dumbkid.jpg (1/1)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dumbkid.jpg (30.8 KB, 50 views)
Old May 4th, 2004, 01:18 AM

On Mon, 03 May 2004 23:47:53 GMT, David M Smith
wrote:

Stupid conveersation, Canada is great and so is the USA we just have a
moron in charge down here right now and need to re-defeat Bush

Could you try some more evocative epithet? The mentally handi-capped
have it pretty good, maybe you could use some other group that
righteously deservers to be attacked. Try business owners for example.
There is a lot to hate about them.

And 1) Geoge is going to win again because Kerry is going to be seen
as soft on defence 2) we are going to keep our President because the
other party of note even though it has not been in power since '93 is
seen to be worse and finally 3) you are an idiot.

Old May 4th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Tim

Very classless, David.

Old May 4th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Captain!

Default Americans and their treatment of Canadians

"Marko" wrote in message
. ..
Hillary Clinton was one

and an anthem booed when we didn't go into Iraq (so you guys started
that too), and your Women's Hockey team trampled our flag

nah. at canucks games the fans here were booing the usa anthem since way
before 911. i hated it and would always sing along with the us anthem
sarcastically loud so as to show my dissaproval. i've always liked the usa
more or less but they have dissappointed me lately.

Captain! wrote:
"America the beautiful"
dom_Fries wrote in
message . net...

Marko wrote:

America the beautiful wrote:

Whoa! Hold on there. We never said the 9/11 terrorists entering the
USA through Canada,

snip

actually yeah, some americans did. thankfully , they were a small

minority
of haters with their own personal agendas for saying such things.

--
Marko Jotic
"Common sense is anything but common".

Old May 4th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Xomicron

David M Smith wrote in
:

Stupid conveersation, Canada is great and so is the USA we just have a
moron in charge down here right now and need to re-defeat Bush

Re-defeat Bush? Still repeating the same old lies and propaganda? The
Democrats are in trouble. Looks like a Republican sweep in November.
Old May 4th, 2004, 02:57 AM
Ken Ehrett

wrote:

Stupid conveersation, Canada is great and so is the USA we just have a
moron in charge down here right now and need to re-defeat Bush

Looks like we also have a moron here posting binary files in seven
non-binary news groups.

Old May 4th, 2004, 12:09 PM
America the beautiful

Captain! wrote:

"America the beautiful"
dom_Fries wrote in
message . net...

Captain! wrote:

"America the beautiful"
reedom_Fries wrote in
message . net...

Captain! wrote:

"America the beautiful"
The_French_suck_Muslim_cock@the_Eiffel_tower .freedom_Fries wrote in
message . net...

Marko wrote:

America the beautiful wrote:

Whoa! Hold on there. We never said the 9/11 terrorists entering the
USA through Canada,

snip

actually yeah, some americans did. thankfully , they were a small

minority

of haters with their own personal agendas for saying such things.

Ummm, OK.

no, its not ok. but it is forgivable. as long as it is/was only a few

idiots

and not a majority.

Gee thanks.

are you thanking me for forgiving you?
you're welcome.

I really don't care how you feel.

we in canada do not like to be thought of in that way.

Actually we don't think of you at all.

even now, there is great public concern about possible terrorist cells
hiding here.

I hear you have almost a hundred but your government isn't doing
anything about it. It's quite possible you are due for a great American
liberation campaign.

i guess that would mean you'd have to get your fat ass off the computer
chair and do something. oh wait. YOU wouldn't actually do anything.

I served my country. Did you serve yours?

if you
were too scared to go join your fellow countrymen in iraq then what makes
you think i would be scared of you coming here? you can't even beat a
poverty stricken band of shoeless iraqis that use old soviet rpgs and
kalashnikovs.

Are you kidding? We ****ed them up. There is only about 200 of them left.

--
Chris F
Long Island, USA.

Pizza Express Man and his cat Gayrab.
http://www.geocities.com/libassbug/expressman.jpg

http://****france.com/
http://www.fark.com/

My very own impersonation of somebody here in antu. See if you can guess
who it is.
http://www.geocities.com/libassbug/nicedoggie.wav

Old May 4th, 2004, 12:20 PM
America the beautiful

E. Barry Bruyea wrote:

On Mon, 03 May 2004 14:17:56 GMT, Xomicron wrote:

Ken Pisichko wrote in :

Dave Smith wrote:

You guys already tried that a few times, and lost every time.

Amd the last time their "white" house was blackened as a reminder of how
neighbourly their neighbours are when subject to invasion.

Funny how the greatest thing Canadians think they ever accomplished never
actually happened.

So, what 'actually' did happen to the White House? Give us your
version of history.

The Brits burned it down because it needed to be remolded.

Old May 4th, 2004, 01:01 PM
AlmostBob

The Brits burned it down,(?). The year was 1812 boy, dont you remember your
history, thats 36 years after you had your scuffle with the brits and chucked
em out, but you let them come back and do some remodelling? Americans are so
full of
But then the revision of history is an American favourite. The rest of the
world teaches a different history to 'mirkin schools. John Wayne did not win
WW1 WW2 Korea Panama or Malaysian wars on his own

--

.net...