Can you please, please help me?

Old July 16th, 2009, 05:43 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,alt.activism.death-penalty
Runge16

Default morrow the moron between 2 drinks

There is no crappy destination, morrow, except in your sick head.
Except maybe the poor white man's ghetto you infest.

"Gregory Morrow" a écrit dans le message de
m...
Uh - oh, scRunge is back from his hols...

So which krappy holiday venue did you infest this time, dear scRunge -
North
Korea...Albania...Trans - Dniester...or...???

We were fervently hoping that he was aboard the rattletrap Iranian
Russian -
amde Tupolev TU - 154M airliner that crashed in Armenia...

:-)

--
Best
Greg

Runge16 wrote:
"~misfit~" a écrit dans le message de
Somewhere on teh intarwebs Berf wrote:
Bigbird wrote

That's everyone's worst nightmare.

Those with dentures might disagree.

Bigbird, I have played ice hockey for most of my life.

Yet, I still have my own teeth!

Where do you kep them? g
--
Shaun.

"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire
and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.

Old July 16th, 2009, 05:51 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
zxcvbob

Default Can you please, please help me asks greg morrow, another misfit

"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and
he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett, 'Jingo'.

I always thought it was Robert S. McNamara who said that ;-)

Best regards,
Bob
Old July 16th, 2009, 08:58 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs zxcvbob wrote:
"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire
and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett,
'Jingo'.

I always thought it was Robert S. McNamara who said that ;-)

Hi Bob. I always thought that it was me. g Seriously. Perhaps I'd heard it
peripherally once and then regurgitated it but some friends and I were
playing with the "Give a man a fish.." thing and I came up with that
sometime in the 80s. I started using it in my sig more recently when I
remembered it again during a similar such conversation and got told that it
was a Terry Prachet quote, from Jingo.

Hence the attribution. I can change it if you like? g

Cheers,

Old July 16th, 2009, 09:17 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
Bob Muncie

~misfit~ wrote:
Somewhere on teh intarwebs zxcvbob wrote:
"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire
and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett,
'Jingo'.

I always thought it was Robert S. McNamara who said that ;-)

Hi Bob. I always thought that it was me. g Seriously. Perhaps I'd heard it
peripherally once and then regurgitated it but some friends and I were
playing with the "Give a man a fish.." thing and I came up with that
sometime in the 80s. I started using it in my sig more recently when I
remembered it again during a similar such conversation and got told that it
was a Terry Prachet quote, from Jingo.

Hence the attribution. I can change it if you like? g

Cheers,

Shaun - Since I posted my query, I've looked it up and saw it was a
valid quote that gives me a big smiley when I see it. I also like
Terry's books. I own several. I don't care much for the goofy stuff, but
I do like the fantasy stuff.

Bob
Old July 16th, 2009, 09:40 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,alt.activism.death-penalty
Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Runge16 wrote:

There is no crappy destination, morrow, except in your sick head.
Except maybe the poor white man's ghetto you infest.

You tempt me dude.

--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Old July 16th, 2009, 10:32 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Bob Muncie wrote:
~misfit~ wrote:
[...]

Hi Bob. Yep, must admit to being partial to some of Terry's work myself.
He's a very talented man.

Cheers,

Old July 16th, 2009, 10:35 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
Mark[_14_]

In rec.autos.sport.f1 ~misfit~ wrote:
Somewhere on teh intarwebs Bob Muncie wrote:

Shaun - Since I posted my query, I've looked it up and saw it was a
valid quote that gives me a big smiley when I see it. I also like
Terry's books. I own several. I don't care much for the goofy stuff,
but I do like the fantasy stuff.

Hi Bob. Yep, must admit to being partial to some of Terry's work myself.
He's a very talented man.

For now. :-(

Life can be very cruel.
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:52 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Mark wrote:
In rec.autos.sport.f1 ~misfit~ wrote:
Somewhere on teh intarwebs Bob Muncie wrote:

Shaun - Since I posted my query, I've looked it up and saw it was a
valid quote that gives me a big smiley when I see it. I also like
Terry's books. I own several. I don't care much for the goofy stuff,
but I do like the fantasy stuff.

Hi Bob. Yep, must admit to being partial to some of Terry's work
myself. He's a very talented man.

For now. :-(

Life can be very cruel.

Indeed it can. Alzheimer's is something I dread. fingers crossed

Old July 17th, 2009, 09:52 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
Giusi[_2_]

"~misfit~"
Alzheimer's is something I dread. fingers crossed
--
Shaun.

My mother died last week after years in an institution not even knowing who
she was, let alone anyone else. You don't even know how to feel, because
who would ask anyone to exist in a state like that? It's not only a cruel
disease, I now realize she progressively suffered it for almost 30 years.
Murderers often don't pay a sentence like that.

Old July 17th, 2009, 10:30 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1
bulka

On Jul 14, 9:06 pm, "~misfit~" wrote:
Somewhere on teh intarwebs Berf wrote:

Bigbird wrote

That's everyone's worst nightmare.

Those with dentures might disagree.

Bigbird, I have played ice hockey for most of my life.

Yet, I still have my own teeth!

Where do you kep them? g
--
Shaun.

"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll
be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchet, 'Jingo'.

Terry Prachett. yes.