An APPEAL to recent visitors of ROME!

Old February 8th, 2006, 12:09 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default An APPEAL to recent visitors of ROME!

I don't know if this is going to work, but here goes!! Has anyone
recently been to Rome and got some good digital photos that might
replace mine that were lost when my camera was stolen on the Metro!

My wife and I just got back from a lovely time in Rome and took some
great pictures - until, on the last day, a surge occurred getting on
the Metro and the next thing was my camera was missing. Alright, the
pictures in which we appear are gone for good... but nevertheless it
would be great to get hold of some pics of these sites:

Vatican Museum
St Peter's Square
St Peter's Basilica
City pics from top of the dome at St Peter's
Pantheon
Coliseum
Arch of Constantine
Trevi Fountain
Spanish Steps

If you could help we would be delighted. Any contributions would be SO
appreciated - my email address is

Fingers crossed, and many thanks in anticipation!

Dave

Old February 8th, 2006, 12:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

There are some on my travel website (link below.) I have most of these and
would be willing to share as long as they are for personal use only. Contact
me at my email address and we'll figure out the best way to get these to you

Julie

--
Julie
Old February 8th, 2006, 01:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Adeimantus wrote:

I don't know if this is going to work, but here goes!! Has anyone
recently been to Rome and got some good digital photos that might
replace mine that were lost when my camera was stolen on the Metro!

Go to www.flickr.com where you will find thousands of them...

Bernard Higonnet