Last minute bookings

Old June 7th, 2011, 02:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Default Last minute bookings

Although, cruise lines may have many available;
cabins and suite at full rate just before sailing, they all disappear
and the ships sail full.

Where do the cruise lines "dump" all this excess
inventory?

Somebody must be getting a great deal to book a suite at the last
minute.

Cruise lines had a habit of upgrading their most frequent passengers
with an upgrade to a suite, and now never have anything to upgrade to.

Gadget

Old June 9th, 2011, 03:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K

Gadget World wrote On 6/6/2011 9:39 PM:
Although, cruise lines may have many available;
cabins and suite at full rate just before sailing, they all disappear
and the ships sail full.

Where do the cruise lines "dump" all this excess
inventory?

Somebody must be getting a great deal to book a suite at the last
minute.

Cruise lines had a habit of upgrading their most frequent passengers
with an upgrade to a suite, and now never have anything to upgrade to.

Gadget

On my last Transatlantic aboard the Crown Princess we got upgraded to a
balcony cabin from an inside.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera