On The Armenian Genocide / S D Rodrian

Old October 18th, 2007, 12:55 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.fifty-plus.friends,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
sdr

Default On The Armenian Genocide / S D Rodrian

Richard Cohen's contention that condemning
genocide "will serve no earthly purpose" is
one of the most incomprehensibly inhuman
and shameful statements I have ever heard
an American "journalist" make!

Will not Mr. Cohen propose next that The
United States should also begin to deny the
Holocaust in order to promote better cooperation
from Iran? Ah, no, wait: This would hurt our ties
with Israel ... therefore no. Mr. Cohen might not
propose that--After all, America's moral stand
ought to have nothing to do with right or wrong,
only with crass expedience!

But surely Mr. Cohen WOULD propose the denial
of the Holocaust if an important ally like Germany
were still engaged in protecting its NAZI heritage!

The reason Turkey is engaged in this reprehensible
and unforgivable denial of the Armenian Holocaust
is NOT because it was perpetrated by some ancient
and bygone Turkish government (albeit it was) but
because its most ardent and enthusiastic perpetrators
and instigators were her Muslim Imams--who roused
their "congregations" to butcher as many human
beings as they could get their hands on simply
because they were NOT Muslims ... encouraging
their "men" to murder, to rape, and to steal the
properties of their pitiful victims--This in the
numberless confessions of contrition and remorse
by Turks who actually took part in the genocide!
And an admission that this was indeed the case
would be, in no uncertain terms, a condemnation
and indictment of the blood-thirsty nature of Islam
itself. [SEE: http://islamisbad.com ] This, the
Islamists of Turkey, understandably, will never do.

It is impossible to deny the Armenian Genocide.
The only thing the genocide deniers can do is to
bring shame & dishonor on themselves, Mr. Cohen.

S D Rodrian
http://poems.sdrodrian.com
http://physics.sdrodrian.com

"Turkey's War on the Truth" By Richard Cohen
Tuesday, October 16, 2007; Page A19 Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...d=opinionsbox1

"It goes without saying that the House resolution
condemning Turkey for the "genocide" of Armenians
from 1915 to 1923 will serve no earthly purpose and--"

I could not read more without getting physically ill.

..

Old October 18th, 2007, 03:09 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.fifty-plus.friends,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
[email protected]

On Oct 18, 7:55 am, sdr wrote:
Richard Cohen's contention that condemning
genocide "will serve no earthly purpose" is
one of the most incomprehensibly inhuman
and shameful statements I have ever heard
an American "journalist" make!

This comment made it hard to believe that we had read the same
editorial. But, I see that after the first paragraph he appends the
statement.

I could not read more without getting physically ill.

So, apparently we actually didn't read the same piece. If had bothered
to read the entire well written editorial, the point of which is, the
truth should be told, it ends with the statement:
**Call it genocide or call it something else, but there is only one
thing to call Turkey's insistence that it and its power will determine
the truth: unacceptable.**

Dave

Old October 18th, 2007, 04:35 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.fifty-plus.friends,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Max[_6_]

Default OT On The Armenian Genocide / S D Rodrian

"Will Sill" wrote in message
I see where a morphing, cross-posting, sock-puppet/propagandist
calling it's miserable self " polluted several
newsgroups with an off-topic rant whining about an ancient injustice
who only revevance in the 21st century is that it demonstrates that
man's inhumanity has not changed much.

Take your mindless pap elsewhere

Will Sill
The Curmudgeon of Sill Hill

While I don't agree with the posting of , it would be a
good thing if Silly Willy took his own advice.

Max

Old October 18th, 2007, 04:58 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.fifty-plus.friends,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
California Poppy

I have contacted my representative in Washington and ask her not to
vote on this. While it is true that there was probably genocide, it
was 90 years ago. Why bring it up now except to embarrass President
Bush and harm our relationship with our ally Turkey?

Old October 18th, 2007, 05:32 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.fifty-plus.friends,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
geno4321

This Turkey bashing is nonsence.
The Armeinians started the blood bath by killing tens of thousands of
Turkey ethics. Just as the Greeks did.
If anyone needs to be condemned then it must be the Brithish goverrnment of
that time.
They encouraged the rebellions then when it became apparent that their help
was needed they turned their backs on these groups.
Just as American supporting the present day Kurds.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old October 18th, 2007, 05:34 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.fifty-plus.friends,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
geno4321

It was Bush's right wing reactionaries that brought that resolutioin to the
floor of Congress.
Probably at the wishes of AIPAC.

ups.com...

Old October 19th, 2007, 12:46 AM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.fifty-plus.friends,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Jack Campin - bogus address

Pegleg wrote:
sdr wrote:
I could not read more without getting physically ill.

Take it somewhere else...puleeeeeze!

Rodrian is an obsessional wacko who infests so many Usenet groups
with so many bizarre obsessions that even some Armenians must be
wishing that Enver Pasha had murdered his grandparents as well.

The Turkish government couldn't wish for a better propagandist.

Old October 19th, 2007, 02:30 AM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.fifty-plus.friends,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Old Man River

Ok, I am still ****ed about the raw deal Adam and Eve got, lets do something
about that!

Give me a break, it's old history, and certainly not the most abusive way in
which mankind has killed mankind.

You want to make a difference, lets execute all child molesters the world
over, that would clean up the planet some!

Old Man River

"geno4321" wrote in message
This Turkey bashing is nonsence.
The Armeinians started the blood bath by killing tens of thousands of
Turkey ethics. Just as the Greeks did.
If anyone needs to be condemned then it must be the Brithish goverrnment
of that time.
They encouraged the rebellions then when it became apparent that their
help was needed they turned their backs on these groups.
Just as American supporting the present day Kurds.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old October 19th, 2007, 04:41 AM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.fifty-plus.friends,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Alvin E. Toda

"geno4321" wrote in message

This Turkey bashing is nonsence. The Armeinians
started the blood bath by killing tens of thousands
of Turkey ethics. Just as the Greeks did. If anyone
needs to be condemned then it must be the Brithish
goverrnment of that time. They encouraged the
rebellions then when it became apparent that their
help was needed they turned their backs on these
groups. Just as American supporting the present day
Kurds.

It's not ancient history. Even today, these old hatreds
survive and there must be some kind of justice to end
them.
Old October 19th, 2007, 05:37 PM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.fifty-plus.friends,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
TS

"geno4321" wrote in message

This Turkey bashing is nonsence. The Armeinians started the blood bath
by killing tens of thousands of Turkey ethics. Just as the Greeks did.
If anyone needs to be condemned then it must be the Brithish goverrnment
of that time. They encouraged the rebellions then when it became
apparent that their help was needed they turned their backs on these
groups. Just as American supporting the present day Kurds.

It's not ancient history. Even today, these old hatreds survive and there
must be some kind of justice to end them.

There is a way, but people won't do it. Letting go.
Forgiveness may be too much to ask, but letting go would help.

--
Best Regards,

Evelyn- Hide quoted text -

I get the impression that lots of you dont know **** about the
situation. The murderers where Muslims...you know like 9/11. So
letting go is not a solution.
TS