3 single guys going on vacation

Old December 16th, 2004, 07:17 PM
mondesi`

Default 3 single guys going on vacation

Hello, I'm looking for advice on the best place to go to meet single and
good looking women. We are from the USA and plan on going to vacation in
March or April.

We have heard that Hedonism II is a great choice, But would like to
hear everyones comments on this place.

We do not want to go to a place were it is families vacationing..We
like the party atmosphere, but do not want to hang around swingers or
older males & females.

Thanks.

--
mondesi`
mondesi`'s Profile: http://travelforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=335

Old December 16th, 2004, 08:50 PM
lvtotrvl

Hedonism 2 or Hedonism 3 are good choices for singles traveling . Both
have plenty of activities for singles or couples. There is a diverse
age group who visit the Hedonism resorts. Superclubs has a sale on
Hedonism available if you book in the near future.

Another idea for singles would be Cancun where the nightly
entertainment is non-stop.

--
lvtotrvl
lvtotrvl's Profile: http://travelforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=338

Old December 16th, 2004, 10:33 PM
mondesi`

Yeah Thanks..we went to cancun last year and it was fun. We picked the
wrong resort since it was all families.

Which area in Jamaica has the most and best nightlife?

Thanks!

Old December 19th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Andrea Bostrom

You might look into the Club Med in Turks & Caicos.

Andrea