Amazing deal on flights

Old November 5th, 2003, 10:56 PM
KarpMan

Default Amazing deal on flights

Hi Y'all,

http://www.sunsetdestinations.com/Flights.htm

These guys have the best price on flights I have ever seen. They
consistenlty come in lower than expedia and travelocity.

The other stuff is pretty cool as well.

Cheers!

Old November 6th, 2003, 12:15 AM
The Family

Please declare your commercial interest in posting this "valuable"
information.
There's no need to post it twice, either.

.. .

Old November 6th, 2003, 01:01 AM
Don Wiss

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:56:24 -0500, KarpMan wrote:

http://www.sunsetdestinations.com/Flights.htm

These guys have the best price on flights I have ever seen. They
consistenlty come in lower than expedia and travelocity.

The other stuff is pretty cool as well.

These guys? Why are you lying to us? Do you think we are that dense to not
see through this? I find the web site registered to:

Administrative Contact

123456 Canada Inc
Mike Karpishka
Unit # 2 - 1010 Polytek St
Ottawa, ON (CA)
K1J 9H8

How come the web site owner's name exactly matches your return e-mail
address on Hotmail?

And, on google I find that you spammed basically the same ad to 11 or more
newsgroups. See:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...=2003&filter=0

You scum.

Don donwiss at panix.com.
Old November 6th, 2003, 02:10 AM
KarpMan

Thank you for your message...

1. I will read over all the FAQ's.... and ensure I do not make this mistake
again.

2. Any no personal communication IE Newsgroups or MSN I always use my
hotmail account. My personal account is reserved for regular e-mail (or
Google). Am I to believe Don that you only have one e-mail?

3. As with most advertising... the link provided will actually do more good
than harm... Unlike the many SPAM's I see... I have taken the time to
actually read several posting on particular new servers and decide if it may
be of interest to them. You will see the entire NEWSGROUP was not as you say
spammed.

4. Please use your time more productively chasing after those who are really
abusing the system.

5. For your convenience I may be reach at 613-860-8606 to be reprimanded :-)

Have a good evening,

Cheers,

Mike

Old November 6th, 2003, 05:33 AM
Lenny

"KarpMan" wrote in message
.. .
Thank you for your message...

4. Please use your time more productively chasing after those who

are really
abusing the system.

And how, pray tell, is neglecting to disclose your interest in the
site while writing your message to give the opposite impression *not*
really abusing the system?

Old November 6th, 2003, 12:08 PM
KarpMan

Lenny,

My interest is to let others know of a site that can save them some money.
As you may or may not know there is no commission to be made of any
scheduled air.

I apologize if this posting offended you. I appreciate your comments and
will behave better.

Thank you.

"Lenny" wrote in message

"KarpMan" wrote in message
.. .
Thank you for your message...

Old November 7th, 2003, 07:53 AM
Earl Colby Pottinger

"KarpMan" :

Lenny,

My interest is to let others know of a site that can save them some money.
As you may or may not know there is no commission to be made of any
scheduled air.

I apologize if this posting offended you. I appreciate your comments and
will behave better.

Thank you.

"Lenny" wrote in message

"KarpMan" wrote in message
.. .
Thank you for your message...

4. Please use your time more productively chasing after those who

are really
abusing the system.

And how, pray tell, is neglecting to disclose your interest in the
site while writing your message to give the opposite impression *not*
really abusing the system?

Garbage, your advertising is based on a lie in the first place, that means
you are scum and no business dealings with you can be trusted to be honoured
properly. If you start lying to your customers before they have even started
to deal with you then you are just a con-artist in drag.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
Old November 7th, 2003, 12:41 PM
KarpMan

No lies... it was a an honest attempt.

Nonetheless Earl you are banned from ever visiting this site. I have
apologized and you keep rubbing my face in it. I would not serve you as a
customer, in fact I would call security and have you removed from the
premises with your holier than thou attitude.

Have a nice day Mr. Earl.

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message
"KarpMan" :

Lenny,

My interest is to let others know of a site that can save them some

money.
As you may or may not know there is no commission to be made of any
scheduled air.

I apologize if this posting offended you. I appreciate your comments and
will behave better.

Thank you.

"Lenny" wrote in message

"KarpMan" wrote in message
.. .
Thank you for your message...

Old November 7th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Juliana L Holm

KarpMan wrote:
No lies... it was a an honest attempt.

I appreciate your position, but your original post was designed to sound
like you were just a person who had happened on this site. You did not
happen on this site, you own it.

An honest attempt would have been to say check out my site where you can
find many good deals, etc. Not check out this site I found.

You have apologized for not paying attention to the charters of the groups
you sent your message to, which is good, but you don't seem to understand
that your original post was somewhat less than straightforward.

I suspect you just don't get it.

Julie

Nonetheless Earl you are banned from ever visiting this site. I have
apologized and you keep rubbing my face in it. I would not serve you as a
customer, in fact I would call security and have you removed from the
premises with your holier than thou attitude.

Have a nice day Mr. Earl.

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message
"KarpMan" :

Lenny,

My interest is to let others know of a site that can save them some

money.
As you may or may not know there is no commission to be made of any
scheduled air.

I apologize if this posting offended you. I appreciate your comments and
will behave better.

Thank you.

"Lenny" wrote in message

"KarpMan" wrote in message

[...]