Time to stop flying?

Old April 12th, 2008, 11:06 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
d.g.s.

Default Time to stop flying?

On 4/12/2008 3:38 AM Mike..... ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

Following up to dgs

I'm not an A380 pilot.

I'm not a Spitfire pilot

I'm not the Spanish Inquisition!

I didn't expect that!

No-one expects me not to be the Spanish Inquisition!
Old April 12th, 2008, 11:29 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
d.g.s.

On 4/12/2008 3:23 PM Martin ignored two million years of human evolution
to write:

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:06:39 -0700, "d.g.s." wrote:

On 4/12/2008 3:38 AM Mike..... ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

Following up to dgs

I'm not an A380 pilot.

I'm not a Spitfire pilot

I'm not the Spanish Inquisition!
I didn't expect that!

No-one expects me not to be the Spanish Inquisition!

Is that the reason why Mixi goes into hiding when you are around?

MxismI intimidate him./Mxism
Old April 12th, 2008, 11:34 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

d.g.s. wrote:

On 4/12/2008 3:23 PM Martin ignored two million years of human evolution
to write:

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:06:39 -0700, "d.g.s." wrote:

On 4/12/2008 3:38 AM Mike..... ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

Following up to dgs

I'm not an A380 pilot.

I'm not a Spitfire pilot

I'm not the Spanish Inquisition!
I didn't expect that!
No-one expects me not to be the Spanish Inquisition!

Is that the reason why Mixi goes into hiding when you are around?

MxismI intimidate him./Mxism

But you still ought to credit me on "numbnuts."

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate -www.davidhorne.net
(email address on website) "If people think God is interesting, the
Old April 13th, 2008, 12:11 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
d.g.s.

On 4/12/2008 3:34 PM David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) ignored two

d.g.s. wrote:

On 4/12/2008 3:23 PM Martin ignored two million years of human evolution
to write:

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:06:39 -0700, "d.g.s." wrote:

[...]
No-one expects me not to be the Spanish Inquisition!
Is that the reason why Mixi goes into hiding when you are around?

MxismI intimidate him./Mxism

But you still ought to credit me on "numbnuts."

Credit is implied, innit? So consider yourself credited.

Old April 13th, 2008, 12:12 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
d.g.s.

On 4/12/2008 3:31 PM Martin ignored two million years of human evolution
to write:

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:29:21 -0700, "d.g.s." wrote:

On 4/12/2008 3:23 PM Martin ignored two million years of human evolution
to write:

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:06:39 -0700, "d.g.s." wrote:

On 4/12/2008 3:38 AM Mike..... ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

Following up to dgs

I'm not an A380 pilot.

I'm not a Spitfire pilot

I'm not the Spanish Inquisition!
I didn't expect that!
No-one expects me not to be the Spanish Inquisition!
Is that the reason why Mixi goes into hiding when you are around?

MxismI intimidate him./Mxism

He's hiding in the cargo bay of his B747 AKA under the bed.

If he hides in in the wheel wells of American's MD-80s, he could
help out with the inspections, while simultaneously experiencing
actual flight.
--
dgs
Old April 13th, 2008, 01:51 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Benjamin Dover

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) writes:

Benjamin Dover wrote:

You're not any sort of pilot. You're not even competent to fly a
paper airplane.

The right wing ripped off it.

That's what happens when you use an Airbus letterhead.

That's what happens when you make your paper airplane out of used toilet
paper, which is all you can afford Anthony.

Old April 13th, 2008, 01:53 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Benjamin Dover

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Mr. Travel writes:

He flies just as much as Chilly8 and his dad Proggie

More often LOOP, KEPEC, GEELA, or SADDE.

The only intersection you have ever flown to is LIMBO, and you've been
stuck there ever since.

Old April 13th, 2008, 01:53 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Benjamin Dover

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Mr. Travel writes:

No kidding. If they can screw up such basic stuff, it makes you wonder
about the really technical stuff.

Wonder = worry

If it's not Boeing, I'm not going.

In your case, if it costs one sou, you're not going, as you can't afford
it.

Old April 13th, 2008, 02:48 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Mr. Travel

Martin wrote:

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:58:06 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Rog'" wrote:

"Mxsmanic" wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) writes:

Mxsmanic wrote:

I'm not an A380 pilot.

I feel that statement could be edited.

I'm not currently an A380 pilot.

I'm not currently a NASA astronaut, but.. ;-)

You stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

Made the beds in Holiday Inn Express yesterday morning?

It's an EXPRESS. They don't take the time to make the beds.
Old April 13th, 2008, 02:50 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Mr. Travel

Larry in AZ wrote:

Waiving the right to remain silent, "KGB"
(KGB) said:

Off topic, but I used to live in a town where Nuclear Submarines are
built. The procedure is to build a complete hull section of the sub
flat on the ground, jack it vertical, move it into position and weld
it into place, then add another section etc.

Where was this..? I used to be an apprentice Naval Architect at Electric
Boat in Groton, CT, and to the best of my knowledge a sub has never been
assembled vertically, at least not in the USA.

Some years ago, it was only when they tried to figure out why the
internal decks didn't line up that they realized they had welded a
complete section in place upside down.

Sounds like an urban legend. I _so_ doubt this ever happened...

I don't believe it either, urban legned or not.