Our Heavenly Mother 6-16-72

Old November 1st, 2011, 05:19 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
wen

Default Our Heavenly Mother 6-16-72

Our Heavenly Mother says,
"God has decreed this time to be, for The Beloved
Joseph to become known throughout the world. This
Hill of Hope will give men physical hope, mental hope
and spiritual hope. It is a small word but it has a
magnitude attached to it."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JUNE 16,1972 AT 8:25 P.M.

OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER

"My beloved sons, as this child speaks to you,
it is I, your Heavenly Mother Who speaks to you. When
I walked upon the earth, I walked the earth with many,
many men; important men at that time, for you see, two
of them guarded Me. First, The Beloved Joseph; God
gave Him the task of protecting Me. Another man was
passed this task and his name was John. He, too,
guarded Me well. So you see, men are special to Me.

I had a Son. This Son was Special to the whole
world, for He was the One God made to free you, so
one day you could spend Eternity with Him.

I, in My Heavenly Way, desire to protect you in
every way. Your prayers to Me mean more than I can
say. Your desire to work in the service of God is love
to Me, for you see, it is a repeat of other men who
walked the earth with Me.

I ask you, My sons, to keep close to your side the
Holy Rosary, for when you do, I know that you love Me.

This Miracle has been placed upon the earth to
save mankind. It is God's Gift to the world. It is
God's Love for all men. Through this child, We all
speak. It is the first time.

You live in a time worse than Sodom and Gomorrah,
so The Beloved Father has designed this time to be, to
help you, to guard you, to protect you, as the sons once
did for Me.

And now, My children, when despair comes within
you, doubt or fear, keep this in mind: Take My Hand,
stay close to My Being, and you will surely one day
come to The Divine.

As I use this child in many ways right now, I
desire to use you in special ways, so many children can
reach the Crown. The Crown in Heaven is not a crown
as you know a crown to be; the Crown is seeing The
Holy Trinity.

Please, My sons, work much, and do all things in
God's Name. For as you perform each task, offer it
to God and say, 'Let this small act of love be used by
You in any way You choose. Let it gain me grace, let
it help me grow in Your Way.'

Oh, My sons, you have Sainthood, if you desire
it to be so. If I entered the room and I offered you a
jewel, each of you would say, 'Thank You, Mother, for
this gift, today.' I offer you a jewel on this night:
Sainthood, My sons. Do all things right. As you work
in a particular way on this Hill of Hope in your day,
you work for God Who made you. You work for His
Plan, for His Will, and as you do, His Will will be
done by you and all who follow your example.

God has decreed this time to be, for The Beloved
Joseph to become known throughout the world. This
Hill of Hope will give men physical hope, mental hope
and spiritual hope. It is a small word but it has a
magnitude attached to it.

Please, My children, do all things for The Heavenly
Father, and as you do, stay close to Me, for I am your
Heavenly Mother.

All Heaven has come forward for this Great Miracle
on earth, and through this Miracle God extends His Hands
and says, 'Hold Them tight and I will lead you to Life.'
So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.