MOLOKA'I —— DECOITE: "Protests" BAYER® IG FARBEN N.A.Z.I. PARTY

Old July 31st, 2020, 06:22 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.world
Ras

Default MOLOKA'I —— DECOITE: "Protests" BAYER® IG FARBEN N.A.Z.I. PARTY

DATELINE: HAWAII

MOLOKA'I — DISTRICT 13

N.A.Z.I. BAYER / IG FARBEN,
JAP AXIS GOVERNOR IGE APPOINTS DECOITE

" DeCoite, 49, is more the establishment candidate "

DEEP STATE CANDIDATE.

LYNN DECOITTE [D],
IS QUOTED BELOW,
INSULTING MOLOKA'I CITIZENS,
BY MISREPRESENTING THEM.

NOT FROM MOLOKA'I,
LYNN DECOITE [D] IS FROM O'AHU.
— O'AHU —
COOKIE-CUTTER [D] DEMOCRAT POLITICIAN,
SHE OF COURSE SUPPORTS B.L.M. (black lives matter)
PUBLICLY.

HOWEVER WHEN IT COMES TO KANAKA MAOLI
SO-CALLED "PROTESTS", LYNN DECOITE DOESN'T
SUPPORT THOSE EFFORTS,
ALL IN A STOLEN OCCUPIED HAWAII POST-1893.

THE 'ONLY' PROTESTS WERE AGAINST THE SECRET
CONSPIRACY HATCHED BY TERI WAROS [Kaunakakai].
PROTESTS WHICH STOPPED THE INVADING ARMADA
OF CRUISE SHIPS.

PROTESTS VERSUS THE DEVELOPMENT OF LA'AU POINT
AND THE WHOLE WEST END OF MOLOKA'I WAS SUPPORTED
BY EVERYONE EXCEPT THE SELL-OUT NON-KANAKA MAOLI
FOREIGN RACE D.N.A. INTERLOPERS, AND WHO ARE
ULTIMATELY IN A CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE HAWAIIAN
PEOPLE, POST-1893 HAWAI'I.

https://www.civilbeat.org/2020/07/lo...or-house-seat/

" She compares the employment situation on Lanai,
which has more jobs, with that of Molokai, where

“ we don’t have the jobs, because protests
have stopped a lot of it. At some point you’ve
got to agree that some of it was good, but a
lot of it, we need jobs, because we believe
culture is key, carrying on generational
families. So, if there’s not jobs, your
culture leaves. ”

" DeCoite is critical of Ritte’s efforts to limit the growth
of tourism, saying the protests have helped to drive out
both tourists and investors, and limited job creation,
she said. "

DECOITE [D] WORKED FOR MONSANTO,
AND NOW IS WORKING WITH BAYER TO ULTIMATELY
MAKE MOLOKA'I A CONTINUE VEHICLE OF N.A.Z.I. GERMANY
THROUGH BAYER IG FARBEN AND THE N.A.Z.I. PARTY.