Obagi Nu Derm Exfoderm Forte

Old May 22nd, 2009, 06:04 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default Obagi Nu Derm Exfoderm Forte

Price:$37.59
Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B00022UEFM
Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00022UEFM

Out of the Obaji products, the things that really work are the tretinoin cream, which is meant to be presciption, but you can get it online from some places, but it's expensive! I've since found I can get my retin-A much more cheaply. Also the lightening cream with hydroquinone works, however, there are other safer ways to get that result, and the use of sulfites in the product only gives rise to further irritation. I'll still finish my products, but I'll go onto other less expensive alternatives with safe active ingredients. As far as exfoderm goes, I can't say I really noticed it being too helpful, a good weekly peel with a glycolic or lactic or alpha hydroxy, and using the clarisonic daily has a better effect for me. I think it's probably buffered to the point where it's not highly effective. All my criticisms aside, I learned a great deal from using the obagi products, the tretinoin and hydroquinone cream has changed my skin for the best, and given me better results than anything else. Now I've researched so much - often from reviews like this, I've found sites like skinactives, where you can buy fantastic active ingredients for far less.
After years of adult acne,Obagi Nu Derm Exfoderm Forte #4 is the only product that works.
The product arrived promptly and appears to be as promised; however, there is a distinct rancid odor which may imply an expired product??? I directly compared it to another bottle of the same product which was fresh and did not have this fairly prominent rancid oil smell. Would not purchase again. The seller seems reliable and professional, but product is not something I want on my face.
I started using several Obagi items (clear, exoferm, blender and the trinoid (sp?)), and I saw almost immediate results. I have quite a bit of discoloration, which is really improving!
This product delivers. Its very effective in combination with its cleanser and other creams to remove facial discoloring.
Obagi Nu Derm Exfoderm Forte is the product used in the Obagi Nu Derm system for exfoliation an to help enhance the hydroquinone and tretinoin activity. It contains AHAs: lactic acid and glycolic acid. Obagi Nu Derm Exfoderm Forte is indicated for thick, oily, large pores, and/or rough skin. This exfoliating lotion contains alpha hydroxy acid in a unique base to smooth and tone rough or sun-damaged skin.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

OBAGI NU-DERM STEP #2 TONER 6.7 OZ. New, Sealed.:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0016A03B4
Obagi Nu Derm Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35 #6:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000M2AET8
Obagi - Foaming Gel & Toner - 6.7oz:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000NVN634