Caribbean Princess

Old February 2nd, 2008, 05:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

Default Caribbean Princess

"Jeff" wrote in message
John & Lola wrote:
I finally posted some photos of our New Year's Cruise on the Caribbean
Princess. Hope you enjoy them.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gran2496

I'm thinking it's not liking me either! I will try again tomorrow!

Jeff

It worked fine for me, Jeff!
What fantastic pictures Lola! Is that the same camera John used on the
Crown?..If it is, he really did a good job..and thanks for my monkey! ;-)
The picture of the Westerdam brought back memories of our Mediterranean
cruise on her...you even got a shot of our cabin on the very bottom
stern...3rd from the left,(or right!) smack in the middle. What a terrific
wake followed her!
Also thanks for the photos of the Jewel of the Seas that we will be on for a
Transatlantic on March 30th...
The ship looked beautiful with Christmas decorations still up and what
wonderful food you had!

We have been on the Caribbean Princess and I don't have the best memories of
her because that was the cruise that Ermalee was so ill on, but looking at
the photos and thinking of the past cruises on Princess, I think I tend to
be a wee partial to that cruise line.
Thanks again...looks as if y'all had a grand time!

--Jean

Old February 2nd, 2008, 03:15 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Gregory C. Read wrote:
Is the link correct? It failed for me.

The link worked fine for me: http://community.webshots.com/user/gran2496

Lola, thanks for the pictures, wonderful as usual!!

I am still suffering post-cruise crud and will try to get our pictures
and review posted soon.

sue
Old February 2nd, 2008, 03:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Jeff wrote:
John & Lola wrote:
I finally posted some photos of our New Year's Cruise on the Caribbean
Princess. Hope you enjoy them.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gran2496

I'm thinking it's not liking me either! I will try again tomorrow!

Jeff, it worked fine for me. If you are still having problems, try to do
a copy and paste of the URL.

sue
Old February 2nd, 2008, 03:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

and thanks for my monkey! ;-)

Jean, that was me that found you a monkey, unless Lola also found one.
If you would email me your address, I will ship it out this week.

Early in our Emerald Princess cruise they didn't have a monkey, then one
day as we passed the gift shop I saw them. You should of seen me jumping
up and down.lol I forget where we were going at the time, but I went in
and bought a couple right away. Now you will have your monkey and I will
have my own.lol

sue

Old February 2nd, 2008, 05:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
John & Lola

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
t...

John & Lola wrote:
[...]

Hi Jean, I wish we were back there, we got 30cm of snow here yesterday. The
camera is a new one since the Crown Princess. John used it on the Azamara
as well and he really likes this one. He says thanks for the compliment.

We enjoyed our cruise, not as much as on the Crown but it was nice to get
away. There was something about the Caribbean Princess I didn't like.
Maybe it had to do with the fact that we had anytime dining, we didn't like
it at all. Maybe we just missed our friends!!!

The Jewel of the Seas looked like a very nice ship. I'm sure you'll have a
great time on your Transatlantic.

Lola in Hamilton

Old February 2nd, 2008, 05:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
John & Lola

"sue mullen" wrote in message

Gregory C. Read wrote:
Is the link correct? It failed for me.

The link worked fine for me: http://community.webshots.com/user/gran2496

Lola, thanks for the pictures, wonderful as usual!!

I am still suffering post-cruise crud and will try to get our pictures and
review posted soon.

sue

I hope you feel better soon Sue. I knew you weren't feeling all that well,
that's why I haven't nagged you for the pics....lol...

Lola in Hamilton

Old February 2nd, 2008, 06:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

John & Lola wrote:
[...]

It had to be the anytime dining. We missed our cruise friends, but still
had our best cruise ever.

Speaking of missing friends, it was very strange being on the Emerald,
sister of the Crown, and not having our friends with us. As we walked
around the ship, we kept seeing all the places that had special meaning
because of our friends on the Crown. Other then to take a picture we
didn't go into the Wheelhouse Bar becaue our family was missing(grin).
Also seemed strange that none of the ships had broken glass.lol

sue
Old February 2nd, 2008, 06:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

John & Lola wrote:
"sue mullen" wrote in message

Gregory C. Read wrote:
Is the link correct? It failed for me.

The link worked fine for me: http://community.webshots.com/user/gran2496

Lola, thanks for the pictures, wonderful as usual!!

I am still suffering post-cruise crud and will try to get our pictures and
review posted soon.

sue

I hope you feel better soon Sue. I knew you weren't feeling all that well,
that's why I haven't nagged you for the pics....lol...

Thanks Lola!! I was doing better, but now it seems I have had a relapse.
There is so much going around now it isn't funny.

Review and pictues will be coming in the near future.

sue
Old February 3rd, 2008, 03:54 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

sue mullen wrote:

Other then to take a picture we
didn't go into the Wheelhouse Bar becaue our family was missing(grin).
Also seemed strange that none of the ships had broken glass.lol

sue

I wasn't gonna mention that, lol....

They do fix it quickly though!! If you know the right people.

Jeff

Old February 3rd, 2008, 04:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Jeff wrote:
sue mullen wrote:

Other then to take a picture we
didn't go into the Wheelhouse Bar becaue our family was missing(grin).
Also seemed strange that none of the ships had broken glass.lol

sue

I wasn't gonna mention that, lol....

They do fix it quickly though!! If you know the right people.

LOL....how could I not mention that!!

sue