Nature Beauties or Good Earth Tours for Tanzania/Maasai Mara??

Old May 6th, 2004, 01:31 PM
MK Carson

Default Nature Beauties or Good Earth Tours for Tanzania/Maasai Mara??

We're narrowing down our tour operator options for a safari in
Tanzania and the Maasai Mara this Nov/Dec.

Has anyone booked with Nature Beauties or Good Earth Tours out of
Arusha? Any comments or complaints are welcome!!

Thanks for sharing!
Old June 1st, 2004, 04:22 PM
dterrence

Originally posted by MK Carson
We're narrowing down our

tour operator options for a safari in
Tanzania and the Maasai Mara

this Nov/Dec.

Has anyone booked with Nature Beauties or Good Earth

Tours out of
Arusha? Any comments or complaints are welcome!!

Thanks for sharing!

I read your post this morning. We are
also planning on booking with Good Earth Tours. I have looked for
reviews of the company with BBB on-line and for hours on the internet.
The only complaint found is with Narry's e-mails. Not enough
information or no responses. We are looking at the August Kenya Explore
(14 days). I will pass on further information if found.

Dave

Old June 2nd, 2004, 12:40 PM
Gary Balfour

(MK Carson) wrote in message . com...
We're narrowing down our tour operator options for a safari in
Tanzania and the Maasai Mara this Nov/Dec.

Has anyone booked with Nature Beauties or Good Earth Tours out of
Arusha? Any comments or complaints are welcome!!

Thanks for sharing!

I would be interested in hearing how a company from Tanzania is going
to take you to the Masai Mara in Kenya. The border post between the
parks has been closed for several years.

I suggest you check with the Tanzania Association of Tour Operation
www.safari.cc/tato for information on the tour companies in Tanzania.
Both of these companies must be fairly new because I lived in Tanzania
for 12 years (until moving to Kenya in 2001) and have not heard of
them.

By the way, if you want to see the Migration, you should be
considering Kenya because that is where the migration is that time of
year.

Let me know if I can be of help.
Gary

Get the blog - www.safari.cc