Scam Watch

Old December 15th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Steve

Default Scam Watch

Hi Jason,

Jason Ritzen

I was wondering if you could explain some things for me.

I have noticed that you are eagerly trying to make your millions by
working hard at not working. You have been involved in schemes that
ranged from:

"Web Positioning Services" with your 'friend' Danny Wise, although I
believe that you two are one and the same. Where you tried to charge
people $249.00 for guaranteed search engine optimization.
www.star-choice.com

You were involved in EFI (Essentially Yours Industries) which was a
MLM scheme to sell collagen based weightloss products.
http://www.eyicom.com/

You unsuccessfully attempted a company at www.ritze.bigsmart.com/
which was supposed to be a HUGE money saver for shoppers.

You tries to sell Long Distance telephone access for a penny a minute
through CDI http://drvitality.cdiaccess.com/

Now, you are busy plugging Fun For Life Club International
www.funforlifeclub.com with your pal Al Pringle. Which I have taken an
interest in lately.

I notice that FFLC is linked to these other websites by either domain
registration, links, comments, testimonials.... etc

www.sunsetdestinations.com
www.funforlifeclub.com
www.funvacations.com
www.sunsetresorts.com
www.funforlifeclub.org
www.coastalincome.com
www.intervalworldtravel.com

What I would like to know is, how many people have lost money buying
into your various schemes? How much money have you made on all this
worthless crap you try so hard to peddle on the internet? Do you
realize how foolish you look? Do you really think that a sane person
would turn to you with your abysmal record in MLM pyramid schemes, for
advice on where to go on a holiday?

Just wondering

Steve