NYC & Crown Princess Photos...8/25-9/3/2006

Old October 5th, 2006, 01:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

Default NYC & Crown Princess Photos...8/25-9/3/2006

I decided to finally post my photos from the Crown Princess while on the SGC
2006 cruise.
Sorry I waited this long, but when Charles posted his, they were so good
that I was embarrassed to put mine up right away.
Enjoy!

http://tinyurl.com/euzbe

--Jean

Old October 5th, 2006, 01:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RichC

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
m...
I decided to finally post my photos from the Crown Princess while on the
SGC 2006 cruise.
Sorry I waited this long, but when Charles posted his, they were so good
that I was embarrassed to put mine up right away.
Enjoy!

http://tinyurl.com/euzbe

--Jean

How did you find the food in the regular restaurants on the Crown?
Specifically the meat dishes.

Old October 5th, 2006, 02:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Great shots Jean Boy you guy"s had a great week before the cruise and
on the cruise weather wise . Oh i was at Sandy Hook last week doing
some surf fishing cought a few bluses !! Tell Ed .
Ken G......

Old October 5th, 2006, 02:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"RichC" wrote in message
news:yMYUg.293 How did you find the food in the regular restaurants on the
Crown?
Specifically the meat dishes.

The food on the Crown Princess was very good, including the meat dishes.
Although I found that you had to order your beef well done, if that was your
preference, and sometimes it still came back medium well with some red or
pink inside..at least it happened to me..
The pork always was well done. Seafood was excellent. Especially lobster and
Alaskan Snow Crab legs.

--Jean

Old October 5th, 2006, 02:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

wrote in message
ups.com...
Great shots Jean Boy you guy"s had a great week before the cruise and
on the cruise weather wise . Oh i was at Sandy Hook last week doing
some surf fishing cought a few bluses !! Tell Ed .
Ken G......

Thanks, Ken! We had a great time in NYC before the cruise. We always enjoy
visiting there for 3-4 days before a cruise when we have to leave from there
and never get enough of it!

I will tell Ed...someday when we are up that way again, he will have to join
you on Sandy Hook and reminisce about the *good old days*...I miss that part
of the country, especially at autumn time.

When's your next cruise?

--Jean

Old October 5th, 2006, 02:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Yes next time you come up you have to let me know .Sandy hook is a
state park now .I still love going there .In the fall you could walk
for miles on the beach and just see the fishermen !! It's a great
restpit from the city .Our next cruise is on the Empress of the seas
doing an 11 day southen caribbean out of san juan in feb .Also doing
the Liberty of the seas 8/25/07 .Before that cruise we"re doing a 2 day
cruise on the Regal Empress a reuion cruise with friends .
Ken G.......

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
ups.com...

Old October 5th, 2006, 03:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

Thanks for posting the url Jean.........So now I see why chuck is the way he
is.............did I say that G

Old October 5th, 2006, 03:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"F." wrote in message
Thanks for posting the url Jean.........So now I see why chuck is the way
he is.............did I say that G

You're welcome, Fred.
I don't know what you mean about Charles, though...You would like Charles if
you met him in person. He is a very nice man.
We really enjoyed cruising with him...It is too bad that people on rtc come
across so much differently than the way they are in real life.

--Jean

Old October 5th, 2006, 04:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
I decided to finally post my photos from the Crown Princess while on the SGC
2006 cruise.
Sorry I waited this long, but when Charles posted his, they were so good
that I was embarrassed to put mine up right away.
Enjoy!

http://tinyurl.com/euzbe

Jean, glad the tinyurl worked for you. I have of course seen your
pictures and enjoyed reliving our cruise. The pictures of NY took me
way back in years, some very happy memories.

sue
Old October 5th, 2006, 04:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

I decided to finally post my photos from the Crown Princess while on
the SGC 2006 cruise.
Sorry I waited this long, but when Charles posted his, they were so
good that I was embarrassed to put mine up right away.
Enjoy!

http://tinyurl.com/euzbe

Jean, glad the tinyurl worked for you. I have of course seen your
pictures and enjoyed reliving our cruise. The pictures of NY took me way
back in years, some very happy memories.

sue

Whew! I loved looking at them all. That was a lot of nice pictures.

Ermalee