Wanted - Javea Area Costa Blanca

Old September 7th, 2004, 12:33 PM
John V-Tracker

Default Wanted - Javea Area Costa Blanca

Hi,

Appreciate any links or direct info about 3/4 bed villa with pool in the
Javea area of the Costa Blanca for rent - 1st 2 weeks October 2004.

BUT :

must have internet connection - pre Broadband - available as I have to be in
touch with work constantly whilst away.

--
Best Regards

John Verbeeten

Old September 7th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Jimmy

http://www.costa-blancavillas.com/
http://www.casasspain.com/wesp/rs_pu...Costa%20Blanca

If are looking for hotel, flights, car rental... have a look at:
www.espania.com
Cheers.
Jimmy

Old September 7th, 2004, 07:47 PM
John V-Tracker

Hi Jimmy,

appreciate the answer and links. The problem is not so much locating
suitable villa's in every other respect - just the Internet Connection -
have searched through literally hundreds and have not found a single on yet
that can offer this.

Was hoping for some responses either direct from owners of some forum based
site used by both villa owners and potential renters - so I dont have to
send out emails en masse - only to get no positive response - as has been
the case so far.

thanks for your answers

--
Best Regards

John Verbeeten
Tracker Software Products
PDF-XChange & SDK, Image-XChange SDK,
PDF-Tools & SDK, TIFF-XChange & SDK, DocuTrack.
Email :
www.docu-track.com
User Updates (serial # required)
http://www.docu-track.com/download.php
Trials:
http://www.docu-track.com/index.php?page=28
Pricing:
http://www.docu-track.com/index.php?page=30

Old September 15th, 2004, 01:01 AM
John Owens

John V-Tracker" wrote in message
Hi Jimmy,

appreciate the answer and links. The problem is not so much locating
suitable villa's in every other respect - just the Internet Connection -
have searched through literally hundreds and have not found a single on

yet
that can offer this.

Was hoping for some responses either direct from owners of some forum

based
site used by both villa owners and potential renters - so I dont have to
send out emails en masse - only to get no positive response - as has been
the case so far.

Hi, I cannot help you. Though I am interested in how important an internet
connection would generally be. Even if 10% of the market needed it it
might be of relevance.

(I could put it into mine, www.GoodViews.co.uk, but have avoided it
because of the burden it places on my changeover manager).

Would somebody like to post a survey here ?

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22
www.GoodViews.co.uk

"

Old September 15th, 2004, 08:54 AM
John V-Tracker

Hi John,

I dont have any figures for you - but I can suggest that it is a growing
number - hence the reason many major hotels now offer this as part of the
standard package - particularly in the US.

I dont believe it would cause you any particular hassle. You would just need
to leave the basic instructions for connection/passwords etc.

Anyone that is likely to want/need this is going to be fully aufait with the
setup required - all you need to do is provide a modem connected and live -
preferably broadband as then there are no usage fees and the cost would be
around £25-30 per month in Spain I understand.

I am sure one satisfied customer such as myself would happily pay a premium
of up to £100 per fortnight for the service - last year a month in France
cost me £800 in telephone fees to dial up using the villa's tel line and my
UK ISP's service - as I had to be online for 4-6 hours a day whilst away.

Old October 4th, 2004, 01:28 AM
John Owens

"John V-Tracker" wrote in message
Hi John,

I dont have any figures for you - but I can suggest that it is a growing
number - hence the reason many major hotels now offer this as part of the
standard package - particularly in the US.

Thanks for that. I will look into it.

I was trying to get a wireless connection set up but no results yet.
There has been a land-line setup in the gite but its inactive at the mo.
Its the effort of doing the landline metering that affects my changeovers.
On my next trip I will explore more options.

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22
www.GoodViews.co.uk