757/767 Pilots Needed

Old November 4th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Clark Wilhelm Griswold, Jr

Default 757/767 Pilots Needed

My company has a requirement for a number of 757/767 pilots, or other
pilots with similar FMS/Glass experience. These would be non-flying
positions.

I'm looking for suggestions on where to post these openings. I know
there are several forums around the net that cater to pilots, but have
lost track of their URLs.

Email responses are fine. Spam protection measures in effect - the
address should work in most email programs without modification.

Thanks!

--
"Does the player exist in any human endeavour
Who's been known to resist sirens of fame and possessions?
Old November 4th, 2003, 07:11 PM
None

Go post them on http://www.usaviation.com

"Clark Wilhelm Griswold, Jr" 73115%2e1041%40compuserve%2ecom wrote in
message ...

Old November 4th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Binyamin Dissen

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 12:05:35 -0700 "Clark Wilhelm Griswold, Jr"
73115%2e1041%40compuserve%2ecom wrote:

:My company has a requirement for a number of 757/767 pilots, or other
:pilots with similar FMS/Glass experience. These would be non-flying
:positions.

Out of curiosity - why do you needs pilots for non-flying positions?

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com
Old November 4th, 2003, 08:08 PM
Jordan

You could try www.avcanada.ca also if you'll take canucks.
Old November 4th, 2003, 10:17 PM
mrtravel

Binyamin Dissen wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 12:05:35 -0700 "Clark Wilhelm Griswold, Jr"
73115%2e1041%40compuserve%2ecom wrote:

:My company has a requirement for a number of 757/767 pilots, or other
:pilots with similar FMS/Glass experience. These would be non-flying
:positions.

Out of curiosity - why do you needs pilots for non-flying positions?

Those who can't, teach.
Those who can't teach, teach gym.

Jack Black
School of Rock

Old November 5th, 2003, 02:38 AM
Clark W. Griswold, Jr.

Binyamin Dissen wrote:

Out of curiosity - why do you needs pilots for non-flying positions?

To help with develolpment of some equipment they would have strong knowledge
of...
Old November 5th, 2003, 02:38 AM
Clark W. Griswold, Jr.

mrtravel wrote:

Out of curiosity - why do you needs pilots for non-flying positions?

Those who can't, teach.
Those who can't teach, teach gym.

These positions have nothing to do with teaching, sims or otherwise...
Old November 5th, 2003, 02:39 AM
Clark W. Griswold, Jr.

Jordan wrote:

You could try www.avcanada.ca also if you'll take canucks.

Thank you...
Old November 5th, 2003, 03:23 AM
mrtravel

Clark W. Griswold, Jr. wrote:
mrtravel wrote:

Out of curiosity - why do you needs pilots for non-flying positions?

Those who can't, teach.
Those who can't teach, teach gym.

These positions have nothing to do with teaching, sims or otherwise...

How would they teach the sims?

Old November 5th, 2003, 10:08 AM
Jordan

www.pilotcareercenter.com