Our dying newsgroup

Old June 28th, 2010, 03:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.photography
Charles E Hardwidge

Default The Wonderful World Of John "Trailer Park" Sisker

Don't crosspost trollish comments.

FU reset to alt.travel.cruises.

--
Charles E Hardwidge
Old June 28th, 2010, 04:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.photography
Charles E Hardwidge

"John Sisker" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 03:49:00 +0100, Charles E Hardwidge wrote:

Don't crosspost trollish comments.

FU reset to alt.travel.cruises.

No need, Charles, you're a liar and a fraud and I can take care of
myself. Think about that next time you go trolling and libeling me on
REC.travel.cruises.

Got nothing more to add to this thread. Now leave the headers alone you
control freak. It's just filling up alt.photography with more SISKERSPAM.

Old June 28th, 2010, 04:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.photography
[email protected]

On Jun 27, 9:32*pm, Ari Silverstein wrote:

Do trailer dwellers fear tornadoes?

If they have any sense they do.. But I don't think tornadoes are too
common where he is at.

Btw, have no doubt the Siskers are trailer folks. Take a street view
of Google Maps

Who cares? I have nothing against trailers as long as it doesn't
look like a junkyard surrounds it.. I see some out in the sticks
that do look like junkyards.. But on the other hand, I see quite a
few that look OK with no junk in the yard, skirting, etc..
Myself, I could care less.. One could live in a pup tent for all I
care.

Heck, I might eventually live in a trailer myself, if I ever decide to
move up to my land in OK. It's generally cheaper than building a
house. But if I did, it has to be skirted, etc, to make it look more
like a regular house. That's actually in the contract for the land I
have. Trailers have to be skirted, no junk, etc..

But I think harping on where one lives is kind of silly.. Like it
matters.. He would be the same no matter where he lived.. :/
Although I'm in a brick ranch type house here in Houston, I
really don't require such room.. It's overkill as far as the house,
and dinky as far as the yard.
I'd rather live on the 5 acres at the lake in a trailer if I had my
choice. :/ I don't need a fancy house.. Means little to me.

And yes, tornadoes and trailers in OK don't mix. They are
generally strapped down real good, and even then I'd get my
happy ass out of it if a twister was approaching. I'd
probably build an underground shelter if I actually moved
there.
With the level of tornado you see up there, it doesn't matter
what you are in. It will be toast if a bad tornado blows through.
They will strip the pavement off the roads, and level even a
brick house down to the foundation with just a few pipes
left sticking up after it's gone..
Back to the regularly scheduled programming..

Old June 28th, 2010, 04:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.photography,alt.mobilehome,alt.disney.disneyland
Charles E Hardwidge

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 04:07:27 +0100, Charles E Hardwidge wrote:

"John Sisker" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 03:49:00 +0100, Charles E Hardwidge wrote:

Don't crosspost trollish comments.

FU reset to alt.travel.cruises.

No need, Charles, you're a liar and a fraud and I can take care of
myself. Think about that next time you go trolling and libeling me on
REC.travel.cruises.

Got nothing more to add to this thread. Now leave the headers alone you
control freak. It's just filling up alt.photography with more SISKERSPAM.

FU reset to alt.travel.cruises

No need, Charles, you're a liar and a fraud and I can take care of
myself. Think about that next time you go trolling and libeling me on
REC.travel.cruises.

I'm done with the thread in rec.travel.cruises. If you insist on having the
last last word post in there instead of ****ing with the headers and
spamming alt.photography. Idiot.

Old June 28th, 2010, 04:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.photography
Ari Silverstein

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 23:35:47 -0400, John Sisker wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 04:32:57 +0100, Charles E Hardwidge wrote:

[...]

John Sisker - ****-TO-SHORE CRUISE AGENCY®
(714) 536-**** or toll-free at (800) 724-**** & (Agency ID:
714.536.****)
www.****toshorecruise.com / www.tinplatehomes.com
Facebook/Twitter/Blog/Flickr/MyPage

Boys, could you cornhole out back?

Tx.
--
Need a Travel Agent that can't spell, put together a simple,
grammatically correct English sentence, self promotes himself
Old June 28th, 2010, 05:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.photography
Ari Silverstein

Default Our dying newsgroup

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 02:12:42 +0100, Charles E Hardwidge wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message

It is the same person. The troll is concentrating on John now because he
falls for the bait and replies. All the other replies are fake made by
itself which likely is frustrating it. That is why it is spewing posts
at such a frantic pace.

Wouldn't know about that or want to get involved but my post is genuine and
John Sisker is a spamming numbnuts. His posts are there for everyone to
contrast and compare against long term established posters in the
photography group. Go check.

You're spot on, Charles, we appreciate your data.
--
Need a Travel Agent that can't spell, put together a simple,
grammatically correct English sentence, self promotes himself
shamelessly across Usenet, after a decade on Usenet never has
obtained a single client and lives in a trailer? John Sisker
Old June 28th, 2010, 06:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Stefan Patric[_3_]

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 18:04:32 -0400, Mackenzie wrote:

Although I rarely posted, I did read this newsgroup every day and
enjoyed meeting the people who posted here quite regularly. I enjoyed
reading their opinions and cruise reviews and found a lot of very
helpful information. Now there is nothing left but dueling press
releases from two seemingly desperate travel agents. Where has everyone
gone? Is there another group that fills the need for the exchange of
cruising news? If so, I'd love to know about it.

It's not just this group, it's the entire Usenet that's dying. Posts are
way down in all the groups I frequent, and declining. ISP after ISP are
shutting down their news servers entirely due to lack of use. My ISP is
doing so the end of June or July.

I think the decline is due mainly to newer computer users don't know the
Usenet exists, and/or there are "...way more cool..." options available.
But that's the way things work: The new replaces the old, if the old
can't compete or becomes unneeded. Not a lot of wainwrights left anymore.

Stef
Old June 28th, 2010, 12:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:11:31 -0700 (PDT), JC wrote:

John's press releases, as useless as they
may be at times,

Agreed.
Old June 28th, 2010, 12:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 22:59:15 -0400, John Sisker wrote:

Right Tom but you could do us a favor and STFU since you are Sisker's
butt-buddy.

Listen you full time drunk. Don't get me started since anyone who
looks like this

http://tinyurl.com/23cel5j

ought to have their liver seized for abuse.

Another forgery by Peter/Ari a slimeball who has emailed me that he
would like to butt **** my wife.

LIE. I never go where turds follow.
Old June 29th, 2010, 07:18 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RsH

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 18:04:32 -0400, Mackenzie
wrote:

Hello anyone:

Although I rarely posted, I did read this newsgroup every day and
enjoyed meeting the people who posted here quite regularly. I
enjoyed reading their opinions and cruise reviews and found a lot of
very helpful information. Now there is nothing left but dueling press
releases from two seemingly desperate travel agents. Where has
everyone gone? Is there another group that fills the need for the
exchange of cruising news? If so, I'd love to know about it.

M'zie

Basically, it is that the Usenet is no longer supplied free of charge
with your belonging to any specific ISP... Most ISPs in North America
have dropped supplying the Usenet newsgroups, and one needs to go out
of their way to find a Usenet newsgroup supplier, and then to pay for
it. I, for example, had to subscribe via Astraweb, when Rogers dropped
supplying the usenet.

New customers at Rogers, or whatever, do not even know the Usenet
exists, and can get one or two of the groups via Google in any case.
If you want more than that, a Usenet reader such as Agent is much
better than using the browser and that in turn means finding the
source of the group data and paying for it.

So few people can even get to the Usenet these days, and therefore
groups around the world are basically drying up, content wise.

FWIW
RsH