Au revoir!

Old July 11th, 2006, 01:40 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Padraig Breathnach

Default Au revoir!

The backs are packed, and I'm ready to go...

Behave yourselves until I get back. No squabbling.

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED
Old July 11th, 2006, 01:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Padraig Breathnach wrote:

The backs are packed, and I'm ready to go...

Have a good trip, wherever you're going! (France?)

--
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
http://homepage.mac.com/davidhornecomposer http://soundjunction.org
Old July 11th, 2006, 02:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
The Reid[_1_]

Following up to Padraig Breathnach

Behave yourselves until I get back. No squabbling.

have a good trip, I cant give an absolute guarantee on the
squabbles
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site
Old July 11th, 2006, 02:51 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dave Frightens Me

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:40:30 +0100, Padraig Breathnach
wrote:

The backs are packed, and I'm ready to go...

Behave yourselves until I get back. No squabbling.

Pas de chance!
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old July 11th, 2006, 04:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Joe Pessarra[_1_]

"Padraig Breathnach" wrote in message The backs
are packed, and I'm ready to go...

Have a good time, and send us a recap.

Joe in Texas

Old July 11th, 2006, 06:24 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Keith Anderson[_1_]

wrote:

The backs are packed, and I'm ready to go...

Behave yourselves until I get back. No squabbling.

I don't squabble, Sir, honest! It's them others that start it, Sir.

Have a great time wherever you're off to.

Away myself on Sunday for 6 weeks work on river cruises: can't wait!

Keith, Bristol, UK

Email: usenet[dot]20[dot]keefy[at]spamgourmet[dot]com

This is a sp*mtrap, but I will get your mail!

Old July 11th, 2006, 09:03 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge

Default Du balai

You really need to show how important you are ?
go and don't come back.

news: ...

Old July 11th, 2006, 09:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dave Frightens Me

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:48:23 +0100, The Reid
wrote:

Following up to Padraig Breathnach

Behave yourselves until I get back. No squabbling.

have a good trip, I cant give an absolute guarantee on the
squabbles

**** you, and the English food you rode in on!

Saddam did a much better job than the Americans!

Liberals are right, but confused!

French are cheese munching surrender monkeys who constantly compare
themselves with Americans!

Germans are all deep down anti-Zionist nazis.

Swissies are all very bloody rich!
--
---
Old July 11th, 2006, 10:25 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Keith Anderson[_1_]

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:23:18 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:24:42 +0100, Keith Anderson
wrote:

Away myself on Sunday for 6 weeks work on river cruises: can't wait!

If you are in Enkhuizen and see a small dark blue sailing boat with a
red ensign do wave!

Won't be in Enkhuizen*. Of course, if it were on the itinerary, I'd
make sure I got a smoked eel in Volendam to wave at you.

First trip is Köln - Nijmegen (Maas-Waal Kanaal to the Maas) - Venlo -
Maastricht then via the Albert Kanaal to Hasselt and Antwerpen, thence
via the Schelde-Rijn Kanaal to Dordrecht and finally to Amsterdam.

Next one is Amsterdam - Wien, which'll be my first trip on the Main
and the Main-Donau Kanal.

Thereafter there'll be 3 Danube cruises i/c Passau, Melk, Dürnstein
Wien, Bratislava, Esztergom and Budapest.

(*I'll ask again about effluent disposal and let you know - hope your
sailing experience on the IJssel Meer is clean!!! If it isn't, it
won't be us!)