*GGC2004 MYSTERY PERSON OF THE WEEK* -Wednesday October 8, 2003

Old October 8th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Peter Berlin

Default *GGC2004 MYSTERY PERSON OF THE WEEK* -Wednesday October 8, 2003

IS: JEAN O'BOYLE

You have 24 Hours to Call in and Win.

The telephone contact number to WIN is 800-874-6040 extension 20.
Simply leave a message on voice mail if after closing hours.

For info on the the RTC's GGC2004 (Great Group Cruise 2004) info
go to: http://ggc2004.com

Don't forget to sign up for the GGC2004 Radiance Bash and Lunch
aboard the Radiance of the Seas, on Sunday, the 16 of November
2003. This offer is open to all GGC/RTC members. Complimentary
Lunch and ship tour is yours for the asking, compliments of Peter
Berlin's Travel. Sign up is located on http://peterberlin.com.
Click the Radiance Bash sign-up Star!

Seats are almost gone, please sign up quickly if you intend to
join us. It's fun and you will get to meet many of the RTC's
most notorious posters......

The preceding is a promotion designed to enhance and promote
GGC2004 Cruise Group. Prizes will vary from time to time and
usually is a Mystery Gift related to cruising.

Names will be selected for the *GGC2004 Mystery Name Of The Week*
from the General RTC/or yahoo groups such as: CruiseCenter;
Carnivalcruises; GGC0000; ArlinesMGC2003 and other Cruise
friendly Yahoo Group Memberships as selected by Peter Berlin’s
Travel Center.

Look for the almost weekly post titled *GGC2004 Mystery Name of
The Week* The winner could be you!

Good luck and may the *GGC2004 Mystery Name Of The Week* be you!

Peter

--
Peter Berlin
Peter Berlin's Travel Center http://peterberlin.com

Old October 8th, 2003, 03:12 PM
villa deauville

Congratulations Jean
What did you win :-)

SUNNY........hopes it is a free cruise

S'nd I

Old October 8th, 2003, 03:33 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"villa deauville" wrote in message
Congratulations Jean
What did you win :-)

SUNNY........hopes it is a free cruise

HI Sunny!
Don't know yet~~Peter was not in when I called so I am waiting for him to
return my call!
Nice message to start my day, whatever it is!

--Jean

Old October 8th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Peter Berlin wrote:
IS: JEAN O'BOYLE

YEAH JEAN!!! Way to go, you will have to let us know what the prize
it(grin).

sue

Old October 8th, 2003, 09:40 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"villa deauville" wrote in message
Congratulations Jean
What did you win :-)

SUNNY........hopes it is a free cruise

S'nd I

Thanks Sunny & Sue!
I talked to Peter just a short while ago and he says that it will come in
the mail!! So I will have to wait and see what it is!

--Jean

Old October 8th, 2003, 10:57 PM
Warren H. Davis

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote in message ...
Peter Berlin wrote:
IS: JEAN O'BOYLE

YEAH JEAN!!! Way to go, you will have to let us know what the prize
it(grin).

sue

Yes. Be sure to tell us what you have "won"!

Warren
Old October 8th, 2003, 11:30 PM
Jean O'Boyle

om...

Peter Berlin wrote:
IS: JEAN O'BOYLE

YEAH JEAN!!! Way to go, you will have to let us know what the prize
it(grin).

sue

Yes. Be sure to tell us what you have "won"!

Warren

Will post when I get whatever it is in the mail! Where have you been
Warren?~haven't seen many posts from you lately.
Thought of you when I saw Tom K. and Kevin Mullen trying out your *aquatini*
on the Zenith in August!

--Jean

Old October 8th, 2003, 11:56 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Peter Berlin wrote:

IS: JEAN O'BOYLE

YEAH JEAN!!! Way to go, you will have to let us know what the prize
it(grin).

sue

Yes. Be sure to tell us what you have "won"!

Warren

Will post when I get whatever it is in the mail! Where have you been
Warren?~haven't seen many posts from you lately.
Thought of you when I saw Tom K. and Kevin Mullen trying out your *aquatini*
on the Zenith in August!

Do you mean the "blue thingie" that Barry refused to try(grin).

Warren, to be serious Kevin enjoyed the Aquatini!!

sue

Old October 9th, 2003, 01:26 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message
Do you mean the "blue thingie" that Barry refused to try(grin).

Warren, to be serious Kevin enjoyed the Aquatini!!

sue

Sue, I don't think Barry would drink or eat anything blue! I can't blame him
~isn't it odd that we will eat many things that are green but hesitate when
it comes to blue? My little grandson refuses the blue drink when it is
offered in the cafeteria where he goes to kindergarten!

--Jean~~One day will try an aquatini. ;-)

Old October 9th, 2003, 01:48 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Do you mean the "blue thingie" that Barry refused to try(grin).

Warren, to be serious Kevin enjoyed the Aquatini!!

sue

Sue, I don't think Barry would drink or eat anything blue! I can't blame him
~isn't it odd that we will eat many things that are green but hesitate when
it comes to blue? My little grandson refuses the blue drink when it is
offered in the cafeteria where he goes to kindergarten!

--Jean~~One day will try an aquatini. ;-)

You are so right, Barry would try any drink Kevin suggested, as long as
it wasn't blue. I never had a problem with food or drink about color, I
am more interested in it tasting good. I don't think I will ever try an
aquatini, not my kind of drink.

Barry, where are you, do you know that we are talking about you???

sue