Canadian flag on the backback myth

Old June 4th, 2004, 01:53 AM
Xomicron

Default Canadian flag on the backback myth

Ken Pisichko wrote in :

Bogart wrote:

Throwing in comments about Vietnam doesn't answer the questions and
doesn't divert the subject away from Ken Pisichko's inability to
respond. But I'm sure he appreciate your feeble attempts to save his
embarrassment.

Look you revisionistic stupid asshole, I have more to do than just hang
around reading your demented ideas of how your country is winning the
war by killing lots of innocent civilians (shades of My Lai) and then
suggesting to the readership that such actions speak of some moral high
ground.

What bull****!

By the way, my dog needed a walk. I am sure he left your dispicable
likeness in the forest where we walked. That is only my opinion, but I
know you are still infesting this particular ng with your revisionistic
babble.

So be it. You can do that. After all, you live in the "Land of the
Free", and keep giving the rest of the world utter crap about YOUR moral
high ground. Not!

Wonder if you will still be able to do that during the next freak power
outage in the USA brought on by your ill-maintained power grid. Then
most likely, your country will blame Canada or some terrorist groups for
your troubles of your own creatinn - just like your country did last
time (last summer. Can you remember that far back??)

Shove your revisionistic crap someplace else -preferrably in some nice
forest in your state.

You must be Canadian. Driven mad by your country's lack of accomplishment.
Old June 4th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Ken Pisichko

David Smith wrote:

Okay. They failed to defeat the enemy. How does that translate to a voctory?

Don't be so hard on the poor fellow ;-) He defines "winning" his way and expects
the rest of the world to follow. He obviously cannot even read a basic dictionary,
never mind understand what the words mean. Have pity on him, for he is living in
another world. But then what do you expect when he would have to pay huge sums for
basic health care (like a teatnus immunization), never mind the huge amount of
psychiatric/psychological care he obviously needs. Take it easy on this handicapped
asshole, will you? At least exhibit some humanity toward this wretched ignoramus
who keeps trying to feed his brand of bull**** to the rest of us, eh?

Old June 4th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Ken Pisichko

Bogart wrote:

Your experimental evidence on psychotic drugs and treatment of STD's
was quite far reaching. How long did it take you to amass this
knowledge base?

Contact my secretary will you? you can gase at my diplomas if you pay for my fee in advance. Thanks for being curious.

You will book an appointment, won't you.

Old June 4th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Mike Taylor

David Smith wrote:
Xomicron wrote:

The United States did not lose the Vietnam militarily. They lost it
politically.

According to most Americans, you didn't lose the War of 1812 either.

The US didn't lose the War of 1812.

Sure you did. The US declared war on Britain and invaded Canada, but
were unsuccessful. After several attempts to achieve their objective
they gave up. So I guess your idea of a victory in that conflict,
like Vietnam, is gathering up your troops and running home.

Xomicron's a typical fool from the south. He knows nothing and shows it; no
doubt getting most of his history from Hollywood movies, like most of them.

Old June 4th, 2004, 02:14 AM
Robert R.

Bogart wrote:

You caused it all. You fix it if you can. You are so good at fixing things. Like Vietnam. Maybe you can bring back all your dead and maimed
boys and the millions of Vietnamese as well.

You sure as **** didn't win anything there!

Lets stay on the subject shall we?

I am on subject when my leading statement said:

You caused it all.

And that you did. You always cause all the trouble.

The questions are about IRAQ.

Old June 4th, 2004, 02:40 AM
Ken Pisichko

Xomicron wrote:

They weren't accomplishing much until the Americans arrived.

The Americans "arrived" because of what happened one Sunday morning in Hawaii.
Then they got their asses kicked badly enough that they realized they better
get into the war INSTEAD of SELLING war materials to both the AXIS and ALLIES.

They realized what the Allies were up against. They didn't go in to save the
Allies. the americans went in when they got a poke in the eye.

Same thing in WW I. US doughboys didn't come to fight in Europe until 1917.

While the US certainly helped win both wars, the US certainly did not WIN the
war as your revisionism states.

Are you going to the D-Day events in France? If you are, open your eyes and
visit the cemeteries full of Canadians, French, British and other war dead.
MAKE SURE you note the dates they died. Make sure you also visit the
cemeteries full of the US war dead too. THAT is the price ALL they paid so you
have the freedom to spout off the revisionistic bull**** you've been trying to
feed the rest of the world reading this thread. Not just the American war
dead! All of them.

And **** your attitude towards them!

Old June 4th, 2004, 02:58 AM
Ken Pisichko

Bogart wrote:

What WMD's did the United States give to Saddam? Be specific.

Read your own materials. It was the USA who gave that stuff to Iraq. You read it for yourself.

to fight those dastardly Ayatollas ... Why did you let him go on for so long?
Poor intellegence perhaps ;-) Your "leaders must be, well let
me put it bluntly STUPID!!

How can you be winning if so many people in Iraq are simply ****ed off at the
US. Why in the hell would a "grateful population" allow
civilians to be captured and killed - and I mean civilians and aid workers,
NOT JUST AMERICANS.

Lets see a cite showing how many people in Iraq are simply ****ed off
at the US. And while you're at it, give me 500 words on the
psychological ramifications and effects of living under a totalitarian
and brutal dictatorship for 30 years.

You obviously don't have any access to US news. Too bad.
Why give you 500 words when you don't even uderstand what others have written here?

OK you are winning - by your definition. What an interesting win! What an
interesting definition.

You mena no girls went ti school in Iraq while saddam was in power?
Perhaps you are confusing Iraq with the Taliban regime in Afghanistan.

Nope. Not confused at all.

Now I know you are in denial.

How are you comparing "more" social infrastructure in Iraq now as compared
to post-invasion Iraq? What is your comparative data.

http://www.usaid.gov/iraq/accomplishments/

Is this some of the same kind of "intellegence" from some government department that got you into Iraq in the first place.

Why would I be mad at a blithering idiot? I pity your mental state. Yes, it is obvious that you are totally immersed in your own perception of
reality as far as the Us in Iraq is concerned. That is NOT my problem that you are in such a state of denial.

and will hand over the stinking mess they started (with their invasion) for someone else to deal with while at the same
time extolling their mattra "WE won the war!! WE won the war!! What revisionistic bull****.

Your superpower does not have the ability to create peace, just to "win" by killing all opposition and flattening the country. Kinda like
the German Panzer division did when they opened up on the Polish Calvary at the beginning of WW II. Even though they overran Poland they
had nothing but trouble for the rest of the "war". Then the Germans were defeated. The US won't win the peace offensive because they do
NOT have the capability. If they did have that capability why do they pass off the destroyed countryside to someone else AND ask them to
get involved in the peace process.

You need to look more closely at WW2 history. The two countries who
were the chief architects of WW2 - Germany and Japan were both leveled
by the United States and both rebuilt via the Marshal Plan into first
world countries by the same United States of America.

Oh, the USA won the war! More revisionist bull****.

It must be since you've said it not I.

" leveled by the United States and both rebuilt" in WW II and just like Iraq. Winning the war then just like you are winning the war now. Hummm...
And from under what rock have you crawled out?

Why were RCAF, RAF, RAAF and RNZAF aircrews bombing the AXIS powers? For practice? Why are
there thousands of British, Canadian, French, Australian, New Zealand and other ALLIED soldiers buried all over this earth adjactent to or
near the cemetaries of AXIS warriors? Are they props for some movie like "Saving Pte Ryan?
You are truely full of ****! An enema won't help your addled misconception of reality. Guys like you must write revisionistic history
textbooks - like tose in japan that give the Japanese version of why they didn't do anything wrong...

Try reading for comprehension and then tell me who in Canada, the UK,
Australia, and New Zealand contributed to the Marshal Plan.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Marshall Plan was used to rebuild Europe after it was crushed, and after VE Day - and was a crafty way of keeping
US manufacturing going profitably at the end of hostiulities when war materials were no longer needed. Wonder who paid for the conversion of the
war materials factories into factories producing all the needed rebuilding materials. Money, money - just like a parallel situation in the
rebuilding of Iraq - with US assigned contracts to US companies. Nice FAT contracts paid for my Iraqi oil.

You're such a dope you must be Canadian.

I assume you are living in the "Land of the Free" and thus are exercising your right to think as you wish. Yes, I do hold a Canadian passport
and was born in Canada.. Anything wrong with that?

Besides the fact your presence in Canada drops the level of
intelligence in that country by 40 points?

And your data source is? It is obvious that any ignoramus lie yourself can spout off.

Just for the record, are your parents aware that you are playing with your computer?

Old June 4th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Ken Pisichko

Xomicron wrote:

David Smith wrote in
:

Xomicron wrote:

The United States did not lose the Vietnam militarily. They lost it
politically.

According to most Americans, you didn't lose the War of 1812 either.

The US didn't lose the War of 1812.

Sure you did. The US declared war on Britain and invaded Canada, but
were unsuccessful. After several attempts to achieve their objective
they gave up. So I guess your idea of a victory in that conflict, like
Vietnam, is gathering up your troops and running home.

The purpose of the war was to stop British impression of US sailors. This
was accomplished. The war was a successful defense of American rights,
culminating in the victory at New Orleans. Because New Orleans was
successfully defended, American expansion into the Southwest was
possible. Neither side lost territory.

Don't forget "your" opposition also left you with a Black House.

Old June 4th, 2004, 03:03 AM
Haximus

I hear American reporters in Iraq have been identifying themselves as
Canadians.

"Xomicron" wrote in message
I was just wondering, is it really true that most Canadian's believe the
myth that people in the rest of the world will treat them better if they
know they are Canadian. I've had some people tell me this and I can't
believe that intelligent Canadians fall for that bunk. I've traveled a
lot and most of the world sees one rich foreigner as pretty much the same
as another rich foreigner.

One Canadian woman in Turkey told me Canadian flags ensured better
treatment, and I noticed Turkish men were in the habit of coming up to
her and grabbing her tits in the street (she wore 2 Canadian flags), and a
guy in Beijing who was being threatened by a cab driver who wanted $50 US
for a 10 minute cab ride (he had a big plastic Canadian flag on his back).

Whenever I ask a Canadian about this every one has held that it is true.
One English teacher said there was some famous Canadian comedian that
Chinese knew. I pointed out that the most popular person on Earth was an
American. He repeated with total conviction that anywhere in China
average people will treat you better if they know you are Canadian.

Is this some kind of Canadian folk legend and if so is it true that most
people believe it. Where does this strange belief (that a rich foreigner
who is Canadian is more your friend then an American) come from? Is it a
little misplaced nationalism (entirely harmless) or is it from a deeper
desire to make up for Canadian inferiority?

Old June 4th, 2004, 03:08 AM
Ken Pisichko

Bogart wrote:

Please tell me the name of your second rate Canadian university which
graduates nincompoops like you who can't remember how to spell simple
words like " gaze" correctly?

Actually, I am looking right now at my diploma/parchment from the University of Minnesota. What a place!!

Ah, yess my spel chek is obvoisuly nit werking.