MOLOKA`I — FREEMASON JAPS / GANG STALKING — Masonic Drug Running Cops

Old May 6th, 2021, 06:18 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.world
Ras[_3_]

Default MOLOKA`I — FREEMASON JAPS / GANG STALKING — Masonic Drug Running Cops

HAWAI'I
COCO IWAMOTO PSYCHO SATAN JAP "culture"

————————————————†”————————————————⠀”——

MOLOKA`I ——► *FREEMASON JAPS* GANG STALKING — Masonic Drug Running Cops

DATELINE: HAWAI'I / MOLOKA'I

MY HAWAI`IAN OHANA (Family) NEVER ASKED TO BE HARASSED
OR VERBALLY ASSAULTED BY PERVERT SMEAR TACTICS FROM
THE JAP ELEMENT IN THE TOWN.
THE JAPANESE ARE WELL KNOWN FOR BEING NON-APOLOGETIC
RAPISTS, MURDERERS (i.e. NANKING MASSACRE).
SO THEREFORE THEIR SUBVERSIVE ALIGNED PLOT OF WICKED
CONSPIRACY OF EVIL LIES / SMEARS WOULD AND IS BASED
IN TOTAL PERVERSIONS, SEXUAL LIES, FILTHY MIND JAPS.

BY A VERY EVIDENT JAPANESE CROOKED SINISTER CONSPIRACY
ON MOLOKA`I.

CROOKED JAP DRUG RUNNING COPS !

*FREEMASON JAPS* GANG STALKING — Masonic Drug Running Cops

MOLOKA`I \ HAWAI`I ——► JAP DRUG DEALER COPS + PLOT

————————————————†”————————————————⠀”———————————————— ——

TRAGICALLY MOLOKA`I ISLAND IS CONTROLLED BY DRUG RUNNING
JAPANESE COPS AND COMPLICIT 'QUISLING' FILIPINO COPS.

* Jap Street Urchins Were Allowed To Operate Freely
On The Streets Of Kaunakakai. One Named 'jerry'
Was The Most Notable Drug Selling Japanese Criminal
Who Could And Did Sell Drugs. Everyone Else Would
Of Course Be Stopped From Any Illegal Drug Sales,
However In A Town Run By A Truly Wicked Evil Subversive
Japanese Conspiracy Plot Of Crooked Drug Dealing Jap
Cops -- There Would Of Course Be Jap Street Urchins
Who Would Be Allowed To Operate.

THE BELOW JAP COP WAS EXPOSED BY NON POLICE SOURCES
AS A DRUG DEALER,
SO THEREFORE THE CORRUPT DRUG DEALING COPS ON MOLOKA`I
COULD NO LONGER GET AWAY WITH THEIR DRUG DEALING PLOT.

https://mauiwatch.org/2019/06/moloka...-drug-charges/

MOLOKA`I \ HAWAI`I ——► KANEMITSU BAKERY — FILTHIER THAN 'GAY' JAPS

Same Exact Dirty Filthy Jap Bakery / Family,
Exact Same 'gay' Smear Jap Plot Downtown.
SAME EXACT FILTHY SMEARS / GAY JAP PLOT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q27RqR6QHA

* NO HOT WATER
* NO SOAP
* NO TOWELS