To:Thomson.fly

Old March 30th, 2006, 07:12 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default To:Thomson.fly

Having just received another promo from them I have this to say:

Your website doesn't work.

You don't reply to my emails.

The staff on your phonelines haven't a clue what I'm talking about when I
try to tell them that the website doesn't work (at least for me)

There...got it off my chest.

Old March 30th, 2006, 07:55 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Trevor" wrote in message
Having just received another promo from them I have this to say:

Your website doesn't work.

You don't reply to my emails.

The staff on your phonelines haven't a clue what I'm talking about when I
try to tell them that the website doesn't work (at least for me)

There...got it off my chest.

make a big assumption mode on
But is it really their problem if your computer isnt working properly ???

Old March 30th, 2006, 08:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Miss L. Toe" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Trevor" wrote in message
Having just received another promo from them I have this to say:

Your website doesn't work.

You don't reply to my emails.

The staff on your phonelines haven't a clue what I'm talking about when I
try to tell them that the website doesn't work (at least for me)

There...got it off my chest.

make a big assumption mode on
But is it really their problem if your computer isnt working properly ???

So does it work for you?

Old March 30th, 2006, 08:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Trevor" wrote in message

"Miss L. Toe" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Trevor" wrote in message
Having just received another promo from them I have this to say:

Your website doesn't work.

You don't reply to my emails.

The staff on your phonelines haven't a clue what I'm talking about when

try to tell them that the website doesn't work (at least for me)

There...got it off my chest.

make a big assumption mode on
But is it really their problem if your computer isnt working properly

???

So does it work for you?

No but it took me 5 seconds to guess that www.thomsonfly.com would and does.

Old March 31st, 2006, 10:15 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Trevor" wrote in message
Having just received another promo from them I have this to say:

Your website doesn't work.

You don't reply to my emails.

The staff on your phonelines haven't a clue what I'm talking about when I
try to tell them that the website doesn't work (at least for me)

There...got it off my chest.

Doesn't work for me, either - their cheapest London-Rome flight within my
(not harsh) parameters was £300+!

Surreyman

Old March 31st, 2006, 04:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"a.spencer3" wrote in message

"Trevor" wrote in message
Having just received another promo from them I have this to say:

Your website doesn't work.

You don't reply to my emails.

The staff on your phonelines haven't a clue what I'm talking about when I
try to tell them that the website doesn't work (at least for me)

There...got it off my chest.

Doesn't work for me, either - their cheapest London-Rome flight within my
(not harsh) parameters was £300+!

Doesn't work for me either. All the places I looked at only had
one flight a week. This isn't a LCC , it's a holiday charter selling
off spare seats.

tim

Old March 31st, 2006, 06:11 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Page 1:

I put in flight details airports, times no of adults, no of children, dates.

Page 2:

A choice of flights. Put a black dot in the circle for the outward and
return flights. Hit continue...nothing.

Does anyone else get this?

Old March 31st, 2006, 06:15 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Trevor" wrote in message
Page 1:

I put in flight details airports, times no of adults, no of children,

dates.

Page 2:

A choice of flights. Put a black dot in the circle for the outward and
return flights. Hit continue...nothing.

Does anyone else get this?

They just ignore my chosen times of day and, when the quote comes up (for an
unwanted early a.m. flight), all has been reverted to 'any time'! I've
killed it.

Surreyman

Old March 31st, 2006, 07:07 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"a.spencer3" wrote in message

"Trevor" wrote in message
Page 1:

I put in flight details airports, times no of adults, no of children,

dates.

Page 2:

A choice of flights. Put a black dot in the circle for the outward and
return flights. Hit continue...nothing.

Does anyone else get this?

They just ignore my chosen times of day and, when the quote comes up (for
an
unwanted early a.m. flight), all has been reverted to 'any time'! I've
killed it.

Surreyman

In my case there's no choice, just one outward and one return flight but it
won't go any further to give me the price.

Out 7th Oct Doncaster to Pisa
Return 14th Oct Pisa to Donny

2 adults one child 11 yrs

Can ANYONE get the site to work or is it my PC?