Sun Village Beach Resort Puerta Plata?

Old December 17th, 2003, 08:27 PM
birdie

Default Sun Village Beach Resort Puerta Plata?

Thinking of going to Sun Village in the Dominican end of Jan 2004. Anyone
been here? Comments.

Old December 18th, 2003, 12:57 AM
Cramden

"birdie" wrote in message
Thinking of going to Sun Village in the Dominican end of Jan 2004. Anyone
been here? Comments.

I spent a week there with my wife last January. When we were there the
weather was pretty lousy. Cold and rainy. I'm not sure if that was a fluke
or the norm for January.

The resort itself is beautiful in spots and run down in others. The food was
pretty good for an AI and they tried VERY hard to please. My biggest
complaint was the beach. Hard brown sand, very dirty once outside the front
of the property, and not great for swimming.

For the money we spent on the trip it's hard to complain, but we wouldn't
return.

If you have any specific ?? feel free to ask. I also have some Pics if
interested.

Good Luck,
Cramden