Hershey Park Advice Needed

Old June 28th, 2006, 02:56 AM posted to rec.travel.misc

Default Hershey Park Advice Needed

We are planning on going to Hershey Park at the end of July (Two adults
and a 10 year old child). I wanted to know if 1 day is enough to see
everything or should we plan on 2 days? We are not stayin on premise so
we will not get the early opening. Also, is the factory tour a
seperate admission and how long does it last? Are there any other
attractions in the area worth seeing? Thanks in advance

Old June 28th, 2006, 06:06 AM posted to rec.travel.misc,rec.travel.usa-canada

"traderfjp" wrote in message
ups.com...
We are planning on going to Hershey Park at the end of July (Two adults
and a 10 year old child). I wanted to know if 1 day is enough to see
everything or should we plan on 2 days? We are not stayin on premise so
we will not get the early opening. Also, is the factory tour a
seperate admission and how long does it last? Are there any other
attractions in the area worth seeing? Thanks in advance

You might try posting your questions in the newsgroup rec.travel.usa-canada
as it is a much more active forum. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI or

Old June 29th, 2006, 12:36 PM posted to rec.travel.misc

The "factory tour" is no longer an actual factory tour. It is a
simulated ride-through tour in a separate exhibition building in the
amusement park, much the same as one would find in a Worlds Fair.

As with all amusement parks, one day should be sufficient.

Incidentally, in the exhibition building are a number of plaques with
the names of hundreds of people who have been inducted into "The Candy
Men's Hall Of Fame." My name is among them. It's not Mount Rushmore, but
what the heck...at least I'll have left my name for posterity on more
than just my grave site. Just to be able to see my name on the plaque
should be worth the trip for you. :-) :-)

B.A.

Please note: To avoid spam, unsolicited email is automatically deleted
unread by my server. Only mail which comes from those who are already in
my address book is put through. If you wish to send me an email, kindly
say so in a post before attempting to send the mail. I will then notify
you when my line is open to you.