Buying a Motorcycle in India without Motorcycle driving license

Old November 23rd, 2005, 10:51 AM posted to rec.travel.asia

Default Buying a Motorcycle in India without Motorcycle driving license

Hi,

I need some advice on buying a motorcycle in India. I would really love
to buy a nice emfield.

I am not so much worried about which one to buy and how much it should
cost, but only that I have no motor driving license, but only a dutch
(not international) car driving license. I do not wish to pay off the
police all the time.
What can you recommend me? I would really love to see India on my own
bike.

I know that the police doesn't really care if you have a motorcycle
license or not, but I might get in trouble with not having an
international license, but only a european one.

Currently I am in Pune, so if anybody knows where I can get a nice one
for around 30.000Rs then please let me know.

Thanks for your advice,

Lobo.

Old November 26th, 2005, 05:57 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

Hi lobo,

If you wish to buy a good Enfield Motorcycle in Delhi, Please contact
me at or call me at 09810586473 in New
Delhi

with best regards

Rajiv