Am I crazy or ...

Old March 21st, 2007, 07:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
singlemalt

Default Am I crazy or ...

I have posted twice today in response to the Muslim cheerleader post. Once,
to point out the recent incident where children were sacrificed in a car
bomb and second to apologize for posting what a couple of other people had
already posted about the incident. Now it seems they are all gone, at least
on my newsgroup server, Earthlink. Anyone else notice this? I did not think
this NG was moderated, or have the Muslums infiltrted here as well?

Old March 21st, 2007, 08:00 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor

singlemalt wrote:

My bad once again. It was on the Rec.travel. usa. sorry, so sue me

No, it's fine. Thanks for alerting me that your are a complete moron
with an IQ less than your life expectancy, and I should avoid any of
your future posts. Added to the killfile- check!

--
(*) ... of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net