Lombok Car Hire Info and Service for You

Old February 6th, 2008, 12:46 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
[email protected]

Default Lombok Car Hire Info and Service for You

LOMBOK CAR HIRE INFO AND SERVICE

Welcome All, Here with, we inform and provide you all type of great
cars with various capacities for your next gorgeous time in Lombok
Island, Sumbawa Island and to other destination in Indonesia, which
also other recommended partner links in Asia and Worldwide destination
that all handled by each local operator people. And To make your
holiday, vacation, adventure and your special travel planning better
and accommodated, we offer you great cars prepared with driver and
also several type of Motorbike available for couple to do your amazing
trips in Lombok Island or beyond, by hiring your car with driver, you
can spent your lovely time more than ever.

To reach more safe, fun, exception and to make all of your adventure,
vacation, holiday, honeymoon and other trips activities can be
guaranteed to have unforgettable experiences for you,
lombokcarhire.com only provide a car with experienced drivers that can
support all information needed.

You are our boss, please take your full relaxation of your dream and
you will be glad what you choose.

Besides hiring a car with driver, we also serve one-way transfer from
or to Selaparang Airport of Mataram, Ferry Harbors or Bus Stations in
Lombok right from your hotels, and we are happy to serve you for other
business purpose.

How do you make a reservation for your great car in Lombok?

First step, please book to us with your real name, inform us how many
people will join you, and please pass your arrival Schedule detail to
us by email, call, fax or SMS.

We will pick you up at the airport due to your schedule. "Easy, as you
think!"

We also provide you one-way transfers' service; wherever you are in
Lombok, we are ready to pick you up and drop you as needed.

We are one of all Lombok Car Rental companies in Lombok Island that
started since 1991 for you and our entire drivers are experienced to
serve you all day with great condition of cars. Once you did, you will
let us do for you in next time.

MORE THAN THOUSAND PEOPLE HAVE USED OUR SERVICE

Thanks & My Best Regards,
Herwia Agustana
http://www.lombokcarhire.com