Kenya safari lodge Dec 2003 who comes?

Old November 10th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Angelo

Default Kenya safari lodge Dec 2003 who comes?

We are 2 Italian guys (32 and 37 yo), we are arriving in Kenya on the
19th of December 2003; on the 22nd we are going to lodge safari, we are
searching for people in order to share and lower the price of it; we are
going to
Amboseli, Aberdare, Nakuru and Masai Mara for a total of 8 days. Please
do contact me at this email:
Hope to get many emails
Angelo.

Old November 17th, 2003, 05:58 PM

If you like birds, then you may consider spending, perherps a night at
an island in Lake baringo to see the birds in the setting sun and wake
up to watch the birds in the morning who make alot of noise. The
tourism advisories told me that these birds of Lake Baringo are the
earliest to wake up in Kenya. They fear people though. You cannot come
close to them they fly away but you can watch them at a considerable
sensible distance.