Paris New Years Eve

Old October 31st, 2006, 10:13 PM posted to alt.cities.paris,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
ChrisP

Default Paris New Years Eve

Hi,

I will be going to Disneyland Paris on New Years Eve and am trying to find
out if public transport will be running on that night (more specifically,
the RER A4 line)? I would be leaving Disney at 1am and don't want to be
stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Thank you

Old November 1st, 2006, 06:37 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
JuanElorza[_2_]

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:13:52 +0000, ChrisP wrote*:

Hi,

I will be going to Disneyland Paris on New Years Eve and am trying to find
out if public transport will be running on that night (more specifically,
the RER A4 line)? I would be leaving Disney at 1am and don't want to be
stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Thank you

In Paris, public transport work every day.
Disney station is Marne-la-vallee Chessy.
Look here for your specific train.
http://www.ratp.info/informer/anglais/index.php

There are various hotels in the Disney Resort.

Saturday, sunday, and no work days.

Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy
RER A
Direction PARIS
5 h 13 10 h 16 13 h 26 16 h 36
20 h 00
TEDY UPAC TERI
UPAL TETE
43 26 36 46
15
TEDY TEDY UPAL
TERI UPIR
6 h 13 36 46 56
30
TEDY UPAC TERI
UPAL TETE
43 46 56 17 h 06
45
TEDY TEDY UPAL
TERI UPIR
7 h 06 56 14 h 06 16
21 h 00
TEDY UPAC TERI
UPAL TETE
26 11 h 06 16 26
15
TEDY TEDY UPAL
TERI UPIR
46 16 26 36
30
TEDY UPAC TERI
UPAL TETE
8 h 06 26 36 46
46
TEDY TEDY UPAL
TERI UPIR
26 36 46 56
22 h 01
TEDY UPAC TERI
UPAL TETE
36 46 56 18 h 06
16
UPAC TERI UPAL
TERI UPIR
46 56 15 h 06 16
31
TEDY UPAL TERI
UPAL TETE
56 12 h 06 16 26
46
UPAC TERI UPAL
TERI UPIR
9 h 06 16 26 36
23 h 01
TEDY UPAL TERI
UPAL TETE
16 26 36 46
16
UPAC TERI UPAL
TERI UPIR
26 36 46 56
31
TEDY UPAL TERI
UPAL TETE
19 h 06

46
36 46 56
UPAC TERI UPAL
TERI UPIR
46 56 16 h 06 17
0 h 00
TEDY UPAL TERI
UPAL TETE
56 13 h 06 16 31
15
UPAC TERI UPAL
TERI UPIR
10 h 06 16 26 45
20
TEDY UPAL TERI
UPAL YVAN
La première lettre du code du train indique son terminus.
B : La Défense X :
Le Vésinet - Le Pecq T : Poissy
Y : Rueil-Malmaison U : Cergy
- Le Haut Z
:Saint-Germain-en-Laye

--
Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do
it himself. -- A.H. Weiler

Old November 1st, 2006, 08:58 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
ChrisP

Hi

Thank you for your reply. That site is very helpful.

I wanted to stay in the Disney resort, but most of the hotels are sold out
now for the new year, so I am staying at Bussy-Saint-Georges. It looks like
the RER will be running late on New Years Eve which is good news :-)

I just have one more question. If I want to get from Charles de Gaulle
(Airport) to Bussy-Saint-Georges, am I right in thinking I have to change
train at Chatelet Les Halles to get to the A4 line?

Thank you for your help

news

Old November 1st, 2006, 04:24 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
JuanElorza[_2_]

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 08:58:29 +0000, ChrisP wrote*:

Hi

Thank you for your reply. That site is very helpful.

I wanted to stay in the Disney resort, but most of the hotels are sold out
now for the new year, so I am staying at Bussy-Saint-Georges. It looks
like the RER will be running late on New Years Eve which is good news :-)

I just have one more question. If I want to get from Charles de Gaulle
(Airport) to Bussy-Saint-Georges, am I right in thinking I have to change
train at Chatelet Les Halles to get to the A4 line?

Thank you for your help

Yes. In Chatelet les Halles, you don't have to climb to the upper station
level. Just cross the platform. Not every train stops at Bussy or Chessy.
A display shows the stations where the next train stops.

Old December 22nd, 2006, 06:02 PM posted to alt.cities.paris,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
didier Meurgues

ChrisP a écrit :

Hi,

I will be going to Disneyland Paris on New Years Eve and am trying to find
out if public transport will be running on that night (more specifically,
the RER A4 line)? I would be leaving Disney at 1am and don't want to be
stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Thank you

http://www.ratp.info/informer/anglais/index.php

In "departure" click on "station" and write "marne la vallee chessy" ;
in "destination" click on "station" and write "chatelet" (or any
station in Paris) ; choose day "31" for December, and "00":"00" for
hour ; then clic on search ; then, above, on the blue link "click here"
to see the window of result ; then click on "later timetable" or
"earlier timetable" : the last train of RER A is at : 00:20 (duration
41 mn).

didier Meurgues

Old December 22nd, 2006, 07:12 PM posted to alt.cities.paris,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
Zubenelgenubi

Why don't you consult the on line RER schedule?

Old December 27th, 2006, 12:11 PM posted to alt.cities.paris,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
didier Meurgues

Zubenelgenubi a écrit :

Why don't you consult the on line RER schedule?

http://www.ratp.info/orienter/cv/cv_en/carteparis.php

Points the finger and click EXACTELY on the red line (RER A) then on
"timetable"

didier Meurgues