Don't spend your US Dollars in Canada !!!!!!

Old December 19th, 2004, 02:03 PM

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 07:00:59 GMT, Brian K
wrote:

On 12/18/2004 11:13 PM Bruno Beam contemplated offing a mime, made
these writings:

Support the USA with your money and support George W.Bush and his war on terror !

Canada does not deserve your precious money for their support of Paris!

There's one in every bunch. Foolish guy. Doesn't realize that under
the current exchange rates Canada is like 25% off! I had a great time
shopping in Victoria, BC. As for George W. Bush, the "W" stands for
wussie. Ain't it amazing how the ones who avoided serving their country
by playing soldier in the National Guard are always the first ones to
commit to war? Where the hell are those weapons of mass destruction?
Up your butt Wussie boy?

And you served exactly where?

Old December 19th, 2004, 06:00 PM

Bruno Beam wrote:
Support the USA with your money and support George W.Bush and his war on terror !

Canada does not deserve your precious money for their support of Paris!

Oh, shut up.

Old December 19th, 2004, 06:00 PM

Old December 19th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Miguel Cruz

John Kulp wrote:
Brian K wrote:
Ain't it amazing how the ones who avoided serving their country by
playing soldier in the National Guard are always the first ones to commit
to war?

And you served exactly where?

Nonsequitur. Brian hasn't called for war.

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos from 32 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu

Old December 20th, 2004, 04:18 AM
TheNewsGuy

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:58:24 -0500, Dave Smith
Just as well you don't spend your money here, thanks to your dirty little war and the
huge deficit that the Shrub is running up to help his friends as Haliburton, your
money isn't buying as much here as it used to.

Dave we have "Haliburton" and THEY have "Halliburton". I like ours
better. LOL!

And we're going to see the US dollar take an even bigger nose dive in
the next two years - I expect we will have very low interest rates
here as a result. After a 30% drop in the past year or so, another
15% to 20% drop might be in the cards. They can't keep cutting
taxes and waging the stupid war without HUGE deficites. Big trouble
down there - It will make Florida nice and cheap next year though.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
+ (two mirrored sites)
+ http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym
+ http://wave.prohosting.com/tnguym NOWTHISWORKS
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old December 20th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Icono Clast

[This appeared to be uploaded around 04:00 of December 20, 2004 but
seems to have vanished into cyberspace. If it's a duplicate, I'm sorry.]

David Bennetts wrote:
When's Shrub going win his war? He's not even fighting it in the
right country! Go choke on your freedom fries.

A week or three ago, we dropt into Mel's on Mission Street. Our Turkey
Burgers came with "American fries". "Whuzzey?" "French fries." We ate
our 'burgers and split. I won't return 'til they remove the jingoistics
from the menu.
A San Franciscan who says: "You serve it, I'll eat it!"
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 IClast at SFbay Net