Malaysia photo gallery

Old December 5th, 2010, 11:08 AM posted to alt.comp.malaysia,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia
Alfred Molon[_6_]

Default Malaysia photo gallery

With 2800 photos of east and west Malaysia. New galleries include Perak,
Mulu NP (updated), Kuala Lumpur (updated), Lang Tengah and Johor Bahru.
--

Alfred Molon
Old December 24th, 2010, 10:18 AM
todaytourism.com todaytourism.com is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred Molon[_6_] View Post
With 2800 photos of east and west Malaysia. New galleries include Perak,
Mulu NP (updated), Kuala Lumpur (updated), Lang Tengah and Johor Bahru.
--

Alfred Molon
I love browsing photos of the place because in that way i can see if the place is interesting to visit or not...And your photo gallery is nice and helpful to me....^_^
Old January 8th, 2011, 01:35 PM
shinyjunny shinyjunny is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred Molon[_6_] View Post
With 2800 photos of east and west Malaysia. New galleries include Perak,
Mulu NP (updated), Kuala Lumpur (updated), Lang Tengah and Johor Bahru.
--

Alfred Molon
A rich source of photos about all regions in the world. All the photos are amazing! When I see the photos, I feel like that I I'm traveling around the world through pictures. Just wish one day I can take a trip around the world.
Old January 25th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Mikyalah123 Mikyalah123 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyjunny View Post
A rich source of photos about all regions in the world. All the photos are amazing! When I see the photos, I feel like that I I'm traveling around the world through pictures. Just wish one day I can take a trip around the world.
good photos

i like it