Looking for reccomendations for a quite break in Europe , anyone advise please?

Old May 2nd, 2005, 11:08 PM
Just Wondering

Default Looking for reccomendations for a quite break in Europe , anyone advise please?

Can anyone reccomend somewhere in Europe for a short 7-10 day break , i'm
most likely to be visiting on my own and would like the place to be
inexpensive and fairly quite and very relaxing......any place reccomended ??

Old May 2nd, 2005, 11:12 PM
Just Wondering

"Just Wondering" wrote in message

Can anyone reccomend somewhere in Europe for a short 7-10 day break , i'm
most likely to be visiting on my own and would like the place to be
inexpensive and fairly quite and very relaxing......any place reccomended
??

P.s i ment to mention , i would love to visit a place with nautral spars ,
steam rooms etc basically a place to detoxifie onces wary bones.

Old May 3rd, 2005, 12:46 AM
Just Wondering

"Magda" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 May 2005 22:12:47 GMT, in rec.travel.europe, "Just Wondering"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :

... "Just Wondering" wrote in message
... ...
... Can anyone reccomend somewhere in Europe for a short 7-10 day break
, i'm
... most likely to be visiting on my own and would like the place to be
... inexpensive and fairly quite and very relaxing......any place
reccomended
... ??
... P.s i ment to mention , i would love to visit a place with nautral
spars ,
... steam rooms etc basically a place to detoxifie onces wary bones.

Finland.

Hi Magda , is there a particular place in finland that is most worthy of
visit ? i would like 10 days of pure relaxation and pampering....but my
budget is not big.....any links to websites etc would be most helpful.

Best regards

Paul.

Old May 3rd, 2005, 09:16 AM
Deep Foiled Malls

On Mon, 02 May 2005 23:46:11 GMT, "Just Wondering"
wrote:

"Magda" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Note that every day there are posts that are as vague as yours, and
the residents are rarely inclined to help. Do a bit of research
yourself first, and them demonstrate you have done so. That way you
will get better responses.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com

Old May 3rd, 2005, 01:06 PM
Elly

"Just Wondering" wrote in message

... Can anyone reccomend somewhere in Europe for a short 7-10 day

break
, i'm
... most likely to be visiting on my own and would like the place to

be
... inexpensive and fairly quite and very relaxing......any place
reccomended
... ??
... P.s i ment to mention , i would love to visit a place with nautral
spars ,
... steam rooms etc basically a place to detoxifie onces wary bones.

Slovenia - plenty of spas and wellness resorts there.

We visited CATESKE TOPLICE (Catez Spa) recently - check out
http://www.terme-catez.si/eng/
(great for the kids, too).
A friend of mine visited THERME OLIMJE recently, too - says it's very quiet,
relaxing, spas, pools, various kinds of steam rooms, variety of massages,
etc.

Elly

Old May 3rd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Captain Dondo

On Mon, 02 May 2005 22:08:22 +0000, Just Wondering wrote:

Can anyone reccomend somewhere in Europe for a short 7-10 day break , i'm
most likely to be visiting on my own and would like the place to be
inexpensive and fairly quite and very relaxing......any place reccomended ??

Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic?

Cheap, lots of hot springs, but I don't know how much pampering you might
get....

--

use munged address above to email me
SpamTrap

Old May 5th, 2005, 01:38 AM
dgs

Magda wrote:

On Tue, 03 May 2005 09:56:18 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, nitram arranged
some electrons, so they looked like this :

[...]

... In your effort to give a sensible answer, you missed "onces".
... makes note in little black book

My effort was as big as his. I measured.

It must have been hard to see the numbers on such a small scale.
--
dgs