Way,Way OT,but important

Old April 26th, 2006, 06:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Way,Way OT,but important

The older I get, the easier it is for me to skin myself and bleed like hell.
So why is it in this age of science, computers and other magic that I can't
get the paper off of a Band Aid? I seem to remember that 50 years ago a Band
Aid had a red thread that you pulled that opened it up. What happened? Too
expensive??
Frustrated,
Don

Old April 26th, 2006, 07:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

This is a post that could go on forever ! Flip top cans (doesn't everyone
have a can opener ??). Those nasty little seals on medicine bottles. Thick
plastic wraps on screw and nails and tools and whatever. What next ??
ink.net...

Old April 27th, 2006, 08:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

It's a conspiracy by Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan to rid the world
of anyone who remembers the band aid red string, beer and pop can
openers etc. After all, in the hands of anyone under twelve none of
these items pose any difficulties. Who do we call when our computers
don't work, a teen age relative. 'nuff said.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

"Lee" wrote in message

This is a post that could go on forever ! Flip top cans (doesn't everyone
have a can opener ??). Those nasty little seals on medicine bottles. Thick
plastic wraps on screw and nails and tools and whatever. What next ??
ink.net...

Old April 28th, 2006, 01:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Hardware stores love them because they can sell you a tool to get them
open!

news

Old April 28th, 2006, 01:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

And what about those "safe and convenient" bubble cards that pharmacies
use to pack a day's worth of prescription drugs for forgetful seniors?

They now have to phone their kids to come over and help get the pills
out of the bubbles ....

news

"Lee" wrote in message
This is a post that could go on forever ! Flip top cans (doesn't
everyone have a can opener ??). Those nasty little seals on medicine
bottles. Thick plastic wraps on screw and nails and tools and
whatever. What next ??
ink.net...