Passengers??

Old July 24th, 2008, 09:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
frijoli

Default Passengers??

chatty cathy wrote:
Do you think that there are certain people that s houldnt cruise???
chatty cathy

babies under 3 years old, people with Leprosy, invalids(sp), people with
other contagious diseases.

Just my opinion
Old July 24th, 2008, 10:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dory Samuels

People who love to find fault and complain constantly. They should
PLEASE stay home.

~~DORY~~
**________*/*/___/*/___/*/_________
*\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****

Old July 24th, 2008, 10:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Tiny babies,people with terminal or contagious diseases,or anyonethat is
demented.

cruise lover

Old July 25th, 2008, 10:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

Dory Samuels wrote:
People who love to find fault and complain constantly. They should
PLEASE stay home.

~~DORY~~
________ / /___/ /___/ /_________
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you kidding??

We LOVE those people!! If it wasn't for having some of those on a
cruise, who would we laugh at and torment!?!

--
Ray Contreras
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Old July 29th, 2008, 01:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake RayC :

Dory Samuels wrote:
People who love to find fault and complain constantly. They should
PLEASE stay home.

~~DORY~~
________ / /___/ /___/ /_________
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you kidding??

We LOVE those people!! If it wasn't for having some of those on a
cruise, who would we laugh at and torment!?!

The drunks? Those are the people that make cruising so affordable for
us. The guy with the $1000 bar bill really makes my trip a lot
easier.

Although the whiners are nice, after a while I start feeling like a
newly wed bride and want to toss one overboard.

Ooops, that's a different thread.
Old July 29th, 2008, 03:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus[_4_]

Dillon Pyron wrote:

Although the whiners are nice, after a while I start feeling like a
newly wed bride and want to toss one overboard.

Oh yeah? I'd like to see ya' try. Ermalee, Becca, Tobie and Barb,
Grant, Warren and others have tried. Each time, I've been able to climb
back aboard.
--
Nonny

Nonnymus
I'm not who you think I am. I'm not who
I think I am. I am what I think you think I am.
Old July 29th, 2008, 07:05 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee

Nonnymus wrote:

Dillon Pyron wrote:

Although the whiners are nice, after a while I start feeling like a
newly wed bride and want to toss one overboard.

Oh yeah? I'd like to see ya' try. Ermalee, Becca, Tobie and Barb,
Grant, Warren and others have tried. Each time, I've been able to climb
back aboard.

Well, there was one time when you almost didn't make it.