INTERESTING FORM OF MAKING MONEY

Old February 3rd, 2006, 09:13 PM posted to rec.travel.latin-america

Default INTERESTING FORM OF MAKING MONEY

DO YOU WANT TO OBTAIN MONEY OF TRUTH??
FIRST READ THIS, THINK IT AND THEN TAKING A DECISION

INTRODUCTION:

Hello:
Before coming undone of this letter you read it first, it can be
interested. This is an astonishing program of GENERATOR OF MONEY the
best, quick, effective and legal that has been seen up to now in
internet, alone it imagines the great power of the net since many
people they use to make and to make a lot of money which is visited by
hundred of people's thousands every day!, so you have the possibility
to arrive to an infinity of people, Today they exist more than 200
million navigators and this number ascends from 30 thousand to 50
thousand per day, we are 6 thousand million people in the world!!, so
you will be able to imagine the great people potential that looked for
in a future an engage in Internet

THIS IS A MULTI LEVEL SYSTEM that uses the impressive kindness of the
Internet, to arrive to any corner of the world, what guarantees their
perfect operation in 100%!!!. it is neither a work that doesn't require
physical contact with people, it is weighed or difficult, and the best
thing of everything, is that it doesn't CARE WHERE YOU LIVE, you can
MAKE IT FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD (your house, your office, the
university, from a cyber, or of any other place), and the money
receives it in your own house, that is to say that will not even have
to leave her to receive your money, alone it requires some hours of
dedication, and later... welcome the money!!!!
if you believe that this system is for you, read it detailedly, he
keeps a copy and it diffuses as much as you can.

HOW DOES THE SYSTEM WORK?
We all know that the generating program of money in Internet can really
work, but they have certain impediments that make them work improperly
to achieve the success. These impediments a 1. - They are very
complex and they usually require of an investment of very big money. 2.
- They require of real experience of marketing for Internet. 3. - There
usually are not monitorer forms your money. 4. - and she/he doesn't
have the form of as eliminating those that make traps to try to make
money illegally. This program solves all those impediments! It is 100
sure% that each participant will receive her money at home. This is
possible because we require of VALIDATED e-mail for all the
participants! THE only quantity of money that you have to invest is 2
notes of $5 dollars or Eurus (it is not ANYTHING), be which is you
current situation believes that you can invest it in this business that
she/he left you $40.000 guaranteed dollars

The system consists of 4 levels, and as you pass of a level to other,
the money that you receive multiplied in exponential form. Next we
detail step to step each level.

For a better illustration we take the following example:
1. - JUAN
2. - CLAUDIA
3. - RAQUEL
4. - PAUL

They are people that integrate the group in this example.

ROCIO, an navigator after reading attentively and convinced that this
it is their opportunity to make money, she wants to incorporate to the
system: as first step she will send a mail to JUAN AND CLAUDIA (#1 and
#2), asking if it is that RAQUEL (#3) she has sent them money ($5.00 to
each one). When she receives the confirmation that they have already
received, then ROCIO will send $5.00 to people of the #3 and #4 (RAQUEL
AND PAUL), and immediately to elaborate the new list moving the
participants of a position to other and including its name like it is
appreciated next:

1. - JUAN...............it passes to the position #4
2. - CLAUDIA.........it leaves the list
3. - RAQUEL..........it passes to the position #1
4. - PAUL.............. it passes to the position #2

Then the list would be this way:
1. - RAQUEL
2. - PAUL
3. - ROCIO
4. - JUAN

As you it can appreciate, the person that occupied the #2 no longer
appear in the list for that already reached their maximum level, and
after moving from position to the members, ROCIO enters occupying the
#3. This will be the new list that ROCIO, it will publish in at least
250 discussion forums, in classified warnings, announcements free,
groups of news (newsgroups), for e-mail to matters, etc., how many more
warnings it puts, more possibilities to capture new members to the
system and of course of obtaining money. They exist in Internet but of
50,000 forums or newgroups.

Soon RAQUEL and PAUL, they will be receiving dozens or maybe hundred of
and-mails, asking if they have received money of ROCIO, (since RAQUEL
AND PAUL, they occupied those #3 and #4 respectively when it ROCIO she
entered to the system and then shipment those $5.00 to each one of
them).

These hundred of people then when confirming that RAQUEL AND PAUL, they
have received money, they will send their $5.00 to ROCIO (that occupies
the position at this time #3) and at the same time to JUAN that
occupies the #4, elaborating their new list and placing ROCIO'S name
in the #1 of the list and to JUAN in the position #2.

· Assuming that of the hundred or people's thousands to who ROCIO'S
publication has arrived, only some 20 people have decided to enter to
the system, that means that it ROCIO, she will have received $5.00 x 20
people that make a total of $100.00 (being in the position #3). These
20 people will put their name of ROCIO in the position #1 and their
members will be asking him if she/he already received their $5 dollars
(5 Euros) of so-and-so or so-and-so (the one that occupies the at this
time #3) and if single 20 people decide to enter to the system, ROCIO
would be receiving money of 20 x 20 people, at the same time they will
move ROCIO'S name to the position #4, and it is in this level where it
will arrive the thousands and thousands of dollars for that if we
assume that so single 20 people of each level send money then that she
makes 20x20x20 = 8,000. It ROCIO, she will be receiving eight thousand
people's money, this multiplied for $5.00, they make a total of
$40,000.00, yesss, Forty thousand dollars!!!!!, Passing later on to the
position #2 and finishing the cycle, but that doesn't mean that she
will no longer receive but money, since the publication in Internet
stays for a lot time therefore exists a lot of possibility that people
continue finding the list her name in the different positions and this
way the money will even be arriving past some months.

SUMMARIZING:

HOW YOUR NAME DOES MOVE THROUGH THIS PROGRAM:?

FIRST: Your name begins in the position #3 in the stage 1, sending
e-mail and hoping to receive at least FROM 20 to 40 answers although
serious better if they were more people since they would make more
profitable this program.
SECOND: You will send the Stage 2 to all the people that have sent you
their $5 dollars. You will be indicating your participants that place
your name in the Position #1. Then your you will begin to receive
e-mail of other asking if your already received of (.......), to make
sure this system. Then you can follow the hint of these people that
you/they have already paid. Here alone you will receive the $5 dollars
of people of the stage 1, this serious only about $200 or $300 dollars
approximately).
THIRD: These people that confirmed your payment will obtain other 20 or
more people that participate and your name will be in the position #4
where You will be receiving letter, after letter until having your
$40.000 dollars!!!! FOR I FINISH: Your name will be in the position #2,
where another time you will be receiving questions on if you received
payment of..... and your you will be capable in this point of
responding yes! I have obtained my $40.000 dollars or what you take
accumulated, it can be a bigger quantity. Then many new participants
will want to participate and to also make that money.

INSTRUCTIONS TO INTEGRATE THE SYSTEM
Here you have the list of participants of this group, it fits to point
out that you list similar, they should be circulating to inclination
all over the world the net with names and addresses of thousands and
participants' thousands, we suggest that you have much care when
copying the data of all the members to avoid errors in the moment of
the shipment of money.

1. EDGAR TAPAHUASCO QUISPE
Dirección: CALLE LOS CAPULIES 249. ATE, (C.P. LIMA 3)
LIMA - PERÚ
E-MAIL :

2.-ALFREDO RODRIGUEZ LEPORI
Dirección: PSJE. HUMBOLDT 4650 C 2000 ROSARIO ARGENTINA
E-MAIL:

3.-VICTOR HUGO RAMOS RIOFRIO
Dirección: CALLE MANUEL DE FALLA 233 SAN BORJA - (C.P. LIMA 41)
LIMA - PERU
E-MAIL:

4.-EDWIN JESUS HUACASI LLACMA
DIRECCION: AV. AVIACION No. 2354 OF. 7 SAN BORJA - (C.P LIMA 41)
(PERU)
E-MAIL:

Step 1: To confirm that the person that occupies the #3 has paid those
$10.00 dollars to people #1 and #2 ($5.00 to each) for that which you
should send an e-mail asking them if they already received the person's
#3 money.
In the one headed (or subject) of the e-mail she/he should say: Have
you received money? In the content it should be put: Hello: I am (it
places your name), and I am interested in entering to this program,
desire to confirm if you have already received your $5 dollars of (it
places the person's name that this in the position #3) and if it is
this way please you include me in you it LISTS OF MAIL Thanks!, or any
other comment that you want.
Step 2: Once you have verified that they have received those $5.00, now
you should send the two notes of $5.00 to people that occupy the #3 and
the #4 respectively to be integrated to the system
Step 3: It modifies the list adding your name and address just as it is
appreciated in ROCIO'S example and it publishes as much as you can
this note in Internet.

RECOMMENDATION TO SEND THE MONEY
- It wraps each bill of $5.00 in a sheet or metalized paper, dark or
advertising paper (so that it is not seen to diffused light and put it
in an envelope). Don't forget to put in form white you name, address,
e-mail and the following note: "Please you include me in your LIST OF
MAIL". And then, send an e-mail to this person indicating him that the
envelope was already him correspondent, so that it is pending of you.
SHE/HE REMEMBERS: You alone you have to send $5. dollars to the
POSITIONS #3 and #4 of this letter, you don't HAVE to SEND MONEY TO THE
POSITIONS #1 neither #2.

Once you begin, there are 2 simple things that you have to make so that
this program works efficiently the more ones possible and she/he gives
you to make a lot of money in 2 months At the beginning you have
PATIENCE!! This program takes approximately 1 or 2 Weeks so that she/he
gets up and begin to work and you can begin to receive your money in
the mailbox of your house, but this it arrives!!!. This is INTERNET and
you definitively will generate a great sum of money in some few weeks.
This program this designed to make QUICK money! It is very cheap to
participate, simply compare it with the lottery ticket that is but
expensive and much less probable that win money. There are not more
expenses than your 2 bills of $5 dollars and your postal stamps. She/he
thinks of the power of running this program internationally.
If you can arrive in places like Spain, Argentina, Mexico, Chile,
Uruguay, etc... (ALL the countries of Hispanic speech), Even tweets of
Europe, Asia or USA, if you can change it the content this to other
languages, alone to send 2 letters and the program works automatically
for you in the surest and on-line way.

In comparison of this program with other programs without control, this
she/he has 4 levels controlled by each person, not 5, 6 or more than
they are without control like in others. When you begin to use this
program, you will have 40 soon to 50 people sending you their $5
dollars (5 Eurus) asking you to belong to this great team and to that
include them in your LIST OF MAIL.

At this time all that you have to make is to respond to the email that
began you to arrive saying them If, I already received my payment of $5
dollars of......... she/he NOTICES: Make sure of conserving a
registration of all those people that have paid you and add them to
your LIST OF MAIL and she/he responds quick to the required
verifications. If you have Excel or some similar program (calculation
leaf) I suggest you that you take registrations of each one of those
that have paid you in 3 separate leaves for your LIST OF MAIL. The
first leaf will place people that paid you and they requested you the
stage 2, this it is your first LEVEL. The second leaf will contain
people that alone they ask if you already received your payment these
they are your LEVEL 2.

The third will place to all those that send you their $5 dólares(5
Euros) WITHOUT petition of Stage 2, these they are your LEVEL 3 (those
but important for you! 8.000 people, it conserves their emails) When
you need to verify some e-mail, easily you can locate him in the
calculation leaf with the option of Edition (edit) to Find (find) and
you write to the person that you look for, to know if she/he already
carried out their payment. She/he remembers that you can send this
program to all the people to who you/they send you similar programs.
Many of those users are people with experience that is in search of
better opportunities, send this letter to them, since this program is
very SAFE, GUARANTEED, SIMPLE and QUICK. It is also a very good
opportunity for anyone that wants to work and to have a good time with
an ONLY and MINIMUM investment!! Alone you stay sending email to all
person that you know that it can interest them this program type. You
will marvel for the answers that you can obtain of the net. The
Internet is a very POWERFUL tool you take advantage of it.

NOTICES: This is a service and a product 100 legal% (Defined in US
Postal & Laws of the lottery, Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title
18, Section 3005 of the American Code, and also in the Federal Code of
Regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436. Which settles down that a
product or a service should be exchanged with received money.

You participation is all that we need to be successful. A brilliant
business is not? We have the best thing, because this it is a program
safe against traps or tricks, where each one makes money. Your small
investment of 2 notes of U$S 5 will give you a retribution of $40.000
dollars or more!. None of us will be able to return behind for a new
beginning. But all, we will learn and to grow together so that we all
have a new beginning at the end. Alone you MAKE IT! and that God
Blesses us to All and HAVE A GOOD TIME!!

TESTIMONIES

"This program had been arriving me to my e-mail stall during some time
but I never believed in him. However one day I decided to invest my
$10,00 dollars USA(Euros). I Followed the simple instructions and... 3
weeks later the mail began to arrive with real money. The first month I
received $240.00 dollars USA(Euros), but in the following two months I
received a total of $32,800.00 dollars USA(Euros) and up to now when
alone eight months have passed since I carried out my first shippings I
have received $103,750.00 dollars USA(Euros) I am entering again. The
key of the success of this program is to follow the progressive steps
without introducing changes... John Carper, The Ángeles, CA is
profession lawyer and I also make speculations in the stock exchange,
making very good money, but a long time ago, I received a call of a
client that she/he needed a legal advice with respect to a letter that
he wanted to send people. When I read the letter for the first time, I
thought that it was an absurd idea to make money. One week later, I met
with my client another time to discuss the matter. I had curiosity, so
he explained to me how the letter worked. After listening to him with
attention, I thought that the idea had very little chance, so I decided
to not participate. Before my client said goodbye, I asked him me to
stay informed of the results. Near two months he calls myself later to
tell me that she/he had received more than US $51,000.00 (Eurus) cash!
I didn't believe him, so he told me that it proved the plan and she/he
saw for myself. I was thinking it so several days I reached the
conclusion that there was little to lose (us$10.00(Euros)). I followed
those instructions to the foot of the letter and I sent 500 and-mails.
At the little time the money began to arrive! It arrived slowly at the
beginning, but after three weeks I received more envelopes of those
than me it could open up a day. After three months the money stopped to
arrive. I maintained a precise registration of my earnings and at the
end they totalled US $72,595.00 Like I said, I won very good money like
lawyer and in the bag, but I eat anyone in my profession she/he would
tell him, a lot of tension comes with this work type. I told myself to
myself, if everything comes out well I will retire of the practice and
I will be devoted to play to the golf, after three months more and of
sending and-mails US $125,485.00 totals!!, she/he could not simply
believe it that the program worked so well............