Killfile

Old March 30th, 2009, 01:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

Default Killfile

Susette wrote:

Hell will freeze over and penguins will fart rainbows
before that happens.

--
George Leppla

Dang George

I want to see a Penguin do that! you have me laughing so hard!

Susette

I think there was a Muppets song once about that, lol...

Jeff
Old March 31st, 2009, 09:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 3/27/2009 9:49 AM Sue Mullen "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:

Tom K wrote:
"frijoli" wrote in message
Brian K wrote:

Brian, I would like to see some of these pics, having grown up at
the Jersey shore!

Are you still in NJ?

No he isn't.

sue

Yes I am Sue! I live in Cranford near the Kenilworth boarder. Next
time you have a long lay over at EWR, lets do lunch at the Iberia Tavern
on Ferry St. in the Ironbound of Newark.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old March 31st, 2009, 09:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 3/27/2009 9:45 AM Susette "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
But I gotta get some shut-eye. �Later on today I'm taking some students
on a "Photo Safari" to a location along the Jersey Shore. The subject
matter will not include the usual off-season beach pictures. �I am
assigning them to create something surreal or abstract from something
you see at the shore but take for granted.

Loved your pics you sent to me... Loved the Half moon ones.... where
do you live in NJ? and will you post your students pics? I assume you
are a teacher?

Susette
CruiseOutlets and Travel
Woodbury, NJ
www.cruiseoutlets.com
Come join th VIking go Dutch Group 6Dec09

Susette, I am not a teacher affiliated with any school. I am more a
mentor then a teacher. I just don't know the word for those I mentor.
Would it be mentee? It doesn't sound quite right and to easily
mis-heard as manatee. I don't charge any fee and hand pick those with
whom I share my experience in photography as art. If I ever get to the
point where my stuff is good enough to be shown in an art gallery - then
I might charge a fee. There are various perks I get, be they free
transport to a location, or a meal at an expensive restaurant. One time
I got free lodging and meals in the Pa Dutch town of Bird-In-Hand.

Just as an aside question: "Come join th VIking go Dutch Group 6Dec09".
Does this mean you are all going on a cruise along the coast of Holland
with a river/channel cruise through Holland? Additionally, Is it an all
expenses paid trip? I am makeing this assumption because it sounds like
the Vikings ( the Minnesota football team) are the hosts.

Could it be that Dutch people and Swedish/Norwegian people will be on
board? Are they going to pay my way? Or is it an invitation to visit
Holland via cruise and pay your own way? The latter I currently can't
afford just now. But the others sound irresistible. I have never
knocked boots with a pro football player. Out of the whole team, one of
them has to be gay. It's in the law of averages.

Yes, I am taking my meds! It's just that my overly active imagination
flares up, just before I go out on a shoot somewhere. ;-)

--
________
Old March 31st, 2009, 10:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 3/27/2009 9:47 AM Susette "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
The current thing with Chrissy Cruiser is a good example. �Here we have an
anonymous poster claiming that Ray defamed him/her and demanding an apology.
I'll tell you this... Hell will freeze over and penguins will fart rainbows
before that happens.

--
George Leppla � �http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Dang George

I want to see a Penguin do that! you have me laughing so hard!

Susette
CruiseOutlets and Travel
Woodbury, NJ
www.cruiseoutlets.com
Come join th VIking go Dutch Group 6Dec09

Susette, just rent that Oscar winning DVD about the Emperor Penguins, in
this one you will also see a whole mess of Penguin poop! Also there are
the animated ones about the NYC zoo animals that escape to Zanzibar with
Ben Stiller as the Lion and Chris Rock as the Zebra.

--
________
Old March 31st, 2009, 10:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 3/30/2009 8:06 AM Jeff "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
Susette wrote:

Hell will freeze over and penguins will fart rainbows
before that happens.

--
George Leppla

Dang George

I want to see a Penguin do that! you have me laughing so hard!

Susette

I think there was a Muppets song once about that, lol...

Jeff

No that was Raffee.

--
________
Old March 31st, 2009, 10:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 3/27/2009 8:09 PM Charles "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
In article , George Leppla
wrote:

The current thing with Chrissy Cruiser is a good example. Here we have an
anonymous poster claiming that Ray defamed him/her and demanding an apology.
I'll tell you this... Hell will freeze over and penguins will fart rainbows
before that happens.

LOL. A poster with a fake identity can't be defamed. You can't defame a
fiction. And considering all the abuse and lies the cowardly sicko
using the name "Chrissy Cruiser" has posted over the years, it is truly
a case of the chickens coming home to roost.

Make that chicken **** in the roost! :-D

--
________
Old March 31st, 2009, 11:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Tom K wrote:
"frijoli" wrote in message
Brian K wrote:

Brian, I would like to see some of these pics, having grown up at
the Jersey shore!

Are you still in NJ?

No he isn't.

sue

Yes I am Sue! I live in Cranford near the Kenilworth boarder. Next
time you have a long lay over at EWR, lets do lunch at the Iberia Tavern
on Ferry St. in the Ironbound of Newark.

Looking back at the way the message was written/snipped, it looked as if
Tom was asking Clay if he was still in NJ.

We don't normally fly through Newark, but in July we will be doing a
direct Newark to St. Thomas flight. We will probably drive up in the
evening, but too late for dinner.

We have to get a luncheon going in the near future. When I was on the
Solstice someone mentioned it would be nice going back to the Iberia
Tavern.

sue
Old April 3rd, 2009, 08:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Tom K wrote:
"frijoli" wrote in message
Brian K wrote:

[...]

I must have misread the way the quotes were positioned. No problem. I
talk about the Jersey Shore so much some folk might assume that I still
live there.

A lot of people liked that lunch experience. It's just too bad that all
parties aren't free for lunch during a week day; we can take advantage
of the "Lobster Spectacular". That's where 1 1/4 Lb. Lobster your
choice: Stuffed Lobster $15.00, Lobster w/Garlic Sauce $14.00, Broiled
Lobster $13.00, and Boiled/ Steamed Lobster $13.00. Its a good cost
cutter and a great place for lunch or dinner. There's a new restaurant
that's opened in Cranford. A Toute Heure http://www.atouteheure.com/
908-276-6600. Cervantes Of Spain is in the Ironbound of Newark and also
http://www.cervantesofspain.com/ (908) 276-3664, next to the train
station in Cranford. It's a delightful mix of Spanish and Portuguese
cuisine. Most recent is a bistro style Pan-Asian restaurant called
Avenue East at http://ave-east.com/Avenue_East_menu.pdf

Brian

http://www.takeouttonight.com/menus/new%20jersey/cranford/07016/marino%27s%20restaurant%20and%20fresh%20seafood%20 market_9082761333/index.html

________