At what point will air travel become unaffordable

Old September 20th, 2006, 01:26 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Tchiowa

Default At what point will air travel become unaffordable

nobody wrote:
Tchiowa wrote:
You shouldn't buy that. Because they were offerred 100% of the West
Bank, all of Gaza, and a fairly large chunk of what is considered
Israel today.

Unless you have seen the *ACTUAL* official documents/offers faxed to the
palestinians, you cannot know for sure whether this was true or not.

They documents for the UN resolution defining the area they were
offerred are in the public domain. I posted a URL to the official
resolution. It includes a very specific definition of the area. Go read
it.

Old September 20th, 2006, 01:31 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Tchiowa

Padraig Breathnach wrote:
"Tchiowa" wrote:

Try reading a book and thinking critically rather than just reacting
with anti-Semitic hatred.

That says it all. I have never before been accused of antisemitism or,
indeed, being motivated in anything by any type of hatred. The fact
that you try to bolster an argument with me by such methods betrays an
inability to deal with issues on their own merits.

Your statements reflect an undeniable bias against Israel.

I posted the very specific map of the area that was offerred to the
Palestinians including 100% of the West Bank and a large chunk of what
is now Israel and they turned it down. The undeniable historical fact
is that the Palestinians won't be satisfied until Israel no longer
exists. Any argument that somehow Israel is at fault for this is simple
bigotry.

You ignored the facts. So it's rather clear it's you who is unable to
deal with issues on their merits.

Old September 20th, 2006, 01:51 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

"Tchiowa" kirjoitti
glegroups.com...

Perhaps you faggot didn't notice it but you are crossposting this filth on
arabs to two travel groups. Perhaps the turd will have this babble in an
appropriate group of soc.culture.arabs.

Old September 20th, 2006, 11:43 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Hatunen

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:36:09 +0100, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

"Hatunen" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:10:36 +0100, Padraig Breathnach
wrote:

Try truth.

Neither Fatah nor Hamas is, strictly speaking, the PA and there
should be no requirement that Israel address them first, save
through their representation in the PA.

Both Hamas and Fatah have members in the PA and Hamas
have the majority and effectively control it.

And...?

Old September 20th, 2006, 11:44 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Hatunen

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:51:21 +0300, "Markku Grönroos"
wrote:

"Tchiowa" kirjoitti
oglegroups.com...

Perhaps you faggot didn't notice it but you are crossposting this filth on
arabs to two travel groups. Perhaps the turd will have this babble in an
appropriate group of soc.culture.arabs.

Please don't use that kind of language in rec.travel.europe.

Old October 4th, 2006, 12:59 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Alfred Molon[_2_]

In article , Hatunen says...

Try truth.

Neither Fatah nor Hamas is, strictly speaking, the PA and there
should be no requirement that Israel address them first, save
through their representation in the PA.

Both Hamas and Fatah have members in the PA and Hamas
have the majority and effectively control it.

And...?

Interesting. We recently paid an insane amount for tickets with Thai
airways and I happened to spot this thread, so starting reading it. But
it appears that we are already at the "Israel stage", so this thread
must really have been progressing for some time. Do we have to thank
Israel for high air ticket prices?
--

Alfred Molon