Christmas vs "Holidays"

Old December 19th, 2004, 05:51 AM
keith

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:08:44 -0500, Spehro Pefhany wrote:

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:33:02 -0700, the renowned Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:45:54 -0500, "Diane James" ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ wrote:

[snip]

Why so cranky, Diane, horny ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Potty mouth b*tch, eh?

Spehro! ...who woulda thunk!

--

Keith

Old December 19th, 2004, 05:51 AM
keith

wrote:

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:45:54 -0500, "Diane James" ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ wrote:

[snip]

Why so cranky, Diane, horny ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Potty mouth b*tch, eh?

Spehro! ...who woulda thunk!

--

Keith

Old December 19th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Rich Grise

wrote:

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:45:54 -0500, "Diane James" ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ wrote:

[snip]

Why so cranky, Diane, horny ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Potty mouth b*tch, eh?

Not necessarily:
http://www.dedanaan.com/elvencabal/fhead.html

However, I think only a few here qualify for the netiquette definition -
the others, whom what's-her-name have grouped with the actual ****heads,
have been merely negligent in not noticing that the damn thread is
getting crossposted by default to:
alt.genealogy,sci.electronics.design,rec.travel.eu rope,rec.travel.cruises
none of whom (except s.e.d, of course) have the slightest interest in any
of our petty yammering, and who probably find it quite annoying, which
those who have plonked (or have been tempted to) can probably understand.

I've sent a message there from Pig Bladder, with the NG list trimmed to
only rec.travel.cruises, mentioning something much to the same effect,
albeit somewhat less delicately.

So, we can keep the NG Diane-free by just looking at which NGs we're
crossposting our followups to, OK?

I've crossposted this one, so now, the outsiders will know that an
s.e.d'er has offered a clue to s.e.d.

But This Is My Last Crosspost to
alt.genealogy,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.cruises

Thanks,
Rich

Old December 19th, 2004, 07:10 AM
Ban

YD wrote:
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:52:02 -0500, "Diane James" ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ wrote:

Would you ****heads stop crossposting to rec.travel.cruises?

Bitchy, bitchy. Would you mind stop tripling the size of this thread?

- YD.

That's what the "block sender" feature in OE is good for.
--
ciao Ban
Bordighera, Italy

Old December 19th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Keith

Did Diane say something? Something about a Christmas Cruise?

--

Keith
__

- Gene Spafford, 1992
"Kokomo Kid" wrote in message
ink.net...
What was that, Diane?

Diane James wrote:
Would you ****heads stop crossposting to rec.travel.cruises?

"Bryan" wrote in message
news
Paul Burke wrote:

jsmith wrote:

The secularists have been chipping away at the word Christmas for a
number
of years now and are substituting irrelevant (religious ??)
concoctions to
diminish the value of the celebration of the birth of Christ.

Keep your sticky fingers off our Yule. We (humans) were celebrating the
Winter Solstice thousands of years before you traduced the teachings of
Bar Yussuf.

Might be the last one this time though. We can't find any virgins in the
village this year, so the sun might never come back...

Paul Burke

What a fun reply! Thanks.

Old December 19th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Keith

Did Diane say something? Something about a Christmas Cruise?

--

Keith
__
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with
diarrhea -- massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring,
entertaining, and a source of mind-boggling amounts of
excrement when you least expect it."

- Gene Spafford, 1992
"Kokomo Kid" wrote in message
ink.net...
What was that, Diane?

Diane James wrote:
Would you ****heads stop crossposting to rec.travel.cruises?

"Bryan" wrote in message
news

Old December 19th, 2004, 04:59 PM
John Fields

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 04:50:22 GMT, "Clarence" wrote:

"Diane James" ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ wrote in message

PLONK!

---
In never ceases to amuse me that instead of just plonking a poster the
plonker finds annoying, some plonkers feel the need to announce the
deed!

--
John Fields
Old December 19th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Fred Bloggs

John Fields wrote:
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 04:50:22 GMT, "Clarence" wrote:

"Diane James" ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ wrote in message

PLONK!

---
In never ceases to amuse me that instead of just plonking a poster the
plonker finds annoying, some plonkers feel the need to announce the
deed!

I know- like their plonking does any good anyway- those messages still
make it to Google- and there's not a damned thing they can do about
that. It is telling that some retards cannot handle contrary opinions,
dissent, or criticism- watch'em run and put their heads in the sand. It
is well known that Clarence's messages are not worth the minuscule
expenditure of energy it takes to click them open- so he is on a mental
ignore which means I don't even notice him- no killfiles or other
efforts necessary.