Two cruise questions

Old February 24th, 2006, 12:50 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Two cruise questions

The World has been docked in San Diego since Tuesday. Does anybody have
information about her upcoming schedule?

And HAL's MS Amsterdam left for Hawaii a day late. Does anyone know how she
will make up for the loss of a day from this cruise?

Thanks.

Dick in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old February 24th, 2006, 01:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Dick G" dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom wrote in message
The World has been docked in San Diego since Tuesday. Does anybody have
information about her upcoming schedule?

And HAL's MS Amsterdam left for Hawaii a day late. Does anyone know how
she will make up for the loss of a day from this cruise?

Ummm.... they will paddle faster...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0608-1, 02/23/2006
Tested on: 2/23/2006 6:13:27 PM

Old February 24th, 2006, 01:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thank you, Frank, except your link

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/Default.aspx?tabid=208

takes me to a blank page.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old February 24th, 2006, 02:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Dick G" dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom wrote in message
. ..
Thank you, Frank, except your link

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/Default.aspx?tabid=208

takes me to a blank page.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Try again, Dick, mine came through fine..neat website!
Thanks, Frank.

--Jean

Old February 24th, 2006, 02:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

We are planning a cruise for April and I stumbled on this site this morning.
I was looking for a specific cruise cam.

There is a lot of good info here. Glad I could help.

Frank

m...

Old February 24th, 2006, 03:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Dick G" dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom wrote in message
The World has been docked in San Diego since Tuesday. Does anybody have
information about her upcoming schedule?

Today (Thursday) she is going to Ensenada, then off to Hawaii. The World
was scheduled to spend three days in San Diego. Her detail itenerary is on
the Residenseas website, most ports she stays in two to three days.

Old February 24th, 2006, 03:41 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Dick G wrote:
The World has been docked in San Diego since Tuesday. Does anybody have
information about her upcoming schedule?

And HAL's MS Amsterdam left for Hawaii a day late. Does anyone know how she
will make up for the loss of a day from this cruise?

Thanks.

Dick in Cherry Hill, NJ

As far as the Amsterdam is concerned I'm sure everybody will be getting
a 100% refund. ;-)

Bill

--
Visit my Caribbean Princess website:
www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com
Old February 24th, 2006, 05:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

The World has a stop in Ensenada and then is due in Kona on Feb 3rd. I may
see her then from the QE2, which is also scheduled to be there at that time.
Not that it is that much of a big deal - I can view the cruise terminal
from my San Diego condo and always check out the ships when they visit here.
Ron