Best All-Inclusive in Caribbean?

Old February 22nd, 2008, 09:27 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
G&G

Default Best All-Inclusive in Caribbean?

Which one? I hear Grand Lido, Couples, Sandals, etc.
What are the differences?

Old March 6th, 2008, 04:09 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Hackamore

G&G wrote:
Which one? I hear Grand Lido, Couples, Sandals, etc.
What are the differences?

Hi,

I'm a Couples fan with my favorite being Couples Negril but they're all
nice with a few differences that may or may not matter...

Negril is the flattest, Ocho Rios has more land based activities
included (notably horseback riding), the other Negril Couples is
supposedly more sports oriented, has more tennis courts etc.

Sandals is nice, not quite as couples oriented as Couples, and if you've
got kids they've got a family spinoff.

Grand Lido is next to Couples in Negril, similar but slightly lower
level of service (I really like the "red flag" service at Couples Negril).

quite frankly unless you've got a very specific need they'd all give you
a really nice time.

but I guess the best recommendation I can give is I'm going back to
Couples Negril to get married next week.

--

== Hackamore ==

http://www.hackamore.com/
http://hackamoretravel.blogspot.com/
Old March 16th, 2008, 11:13 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Bob D

Leaving for a week at Dreams in Punta Cana in 3 weeks. I received to
personal recommendation from folks I work with and lots of excellent reviews
on TripAdvisor.com. I'll post an update when I return in late April.

Bob D.

. ..

Old March 17th, 2008, 07:11 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Brian K[_2_]

Have a great time, Bob. Take lots of pictures too, if you can find the
time between your R&R.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

Bob D wrote:
Leaving for a week at Dreams in Punta Cana in 3 weeks. I received to
personal recommendation from folks I work with and lots of excellent reviews
on TripAdvisor.com. I'll post an update when I return in late April.

Bob D.

. ..