Oregon Coast July 2004

Old January 30th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Joe Pessarra

Default Oregon Coast July 2004

Hi All,

We are planning a trip to the Oregon coast in July 2004. This will be the
fourth year we have made this trip. We have tried to visit different places
each time, and pick different restaurants for eating out. Much of our time
is spent on just enjoying the view of the Pacific out of the windows of our
rented beach house, reading a lot. But we have visited other towns up and
down the coast from our beach house.

We would like some ideas of new places to visit and new dining places. We
will be flying into Portland on July 5, then driving on down the coast to
our beach house situated near Lincoln City. We will remain there for about
two weeks, driving up to Astoria on July 19. We will remain in that area
for 4 to 5 days, returning to fly out of Portland around July 24.

Would appreciate any ideas you might have of things to see and places to go.
Have been following suggestions for a similar request on this news group for
"Oregon in May". Thanks in advance.

Joe in Texas

Old February 22nd, 2004, 06:59 PM
jjmbiz