The SeaDreamer’s Club!

Old October 7th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default The SeaDreamer’s Club!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from the SeaDream Yacht Club and thought
it would be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings,
they are available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

SEADREAM YACHT CLUB
To Introduce Past Guest Organization
The SeaDreamer’s Club

SeaDream Yacht Club, operator of the twin, ultra-luxury mega yachts
SeaDream I and II, is launching a past passenger’s organization to be
called The SeaDream Club and has named Adrienne d’Annunzio as Club
Manager.

D’Annunzio has been with SeaDream Yacht Club since its founding in
September 2001. She has served the company first as Charters and
Incentives Coordinator and more recently as Executive Assistant and
Office Manager. In addition to her duties as Club Manager, d’Annunzio
also oversees SeaDream’s charity programs.

Set for start-up in September, Larry Pimentel, CTC, President and CEO
of SeaDream Yacht Club, said “The SeaDream Club is designed to show
our appreciation to past guests by rewarding them for their patronage
and to encourage them to continue to sail with us.”

Pimentel added that information will be conveyed to past passengers
through a club newsletter to be called The SeaDreamer. “All past
passengers worldwide will receive the first issue of The SeaDreamer in
September this year and will be automatically enrolled in the club
unless they signify otherwise.
“Our concept is to provide our loyal past guests with a series of
value-added opportunities; not to undermine the pricing integrity of
the SeaDream product by simply offering endless discounts,” he added.

Among the SeaDreamer’s Club benefits will be:
• Advance Notice on New Itineraries,
• An Annual Club Members Sailing,
• Special Perks for Bringing new Guests to SeaDream,
• Priority Waitlist on Sold-Out Sailings,
• Pre-Reserve Spa Appointments and Yachting Land Adventures Online,
• The Tri-Annual Club Newsletter (The SeaDreamer),
• Savings (5%) for Past Guests booking a future voyage while onboard,
• Onboard Club Member Cocktail party,
• Special Savings in Onboard Boutique and Spa.

Club Manager d’Annunzio said “From time to time we may also surprise
Club members with other perks, gifts and amenities.” She added that
she will be exploring other rewards such as reciprocal benefits with
other clubs such as golf or sailing, invitations from luxury
retailers, special key market events such as cruise-wear fashion shows
or theater nights.

The SeaDreamer newsletter will be published in January, April and
September and will feature news and photos from the SeaDream yachts,
highlights from full-ship yacht charters, profiles of Captains and
other onboard personalities, profiles of various ports-of-call, news
of special sailings and other information of interest to luxury
travelers.

In further comment on the new club, Pimentel said “Although SeaDream
Yacht Club will be only three years old in September this year; it
enjoys a fiercely loyal following. Many of our guests have returned to
sail with us numerous times either as individual passengers on
scheduled sailings or have chartered one of our yachts for family
celebrations.”

All SeaDream Yacht Club cruises can be booked by contacting your
travel professional.