weather in Hungary in July

Old May 7th, 2008, 12:55 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Giovanni Drogo

Default weather in Hungary in July

I might have the opportunity to take a tour in Hungary at the end of
July. What will be the weather like ?

Should I expect hot and humid (like Milan :-() or bearable like, say,
central Germany ?

is a newsreading account used by more persons to
Old May 7th, 2008, 01:39 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tim C.[_2_]

On Wed, 7 May 2008 13:55:26 +0200, Giovanni Drogo wrote:

I might have the opportunity to take a tour in Hungary at the end of
July. What will be the weather like ?

Should I expect hot and humid (like Milan :-() or bearable like, say,
central Germany ?

Form my limited experience around Budapest, it's hot and humid, not unlike
the plains of northern Italy. So I suppose it would be similar to Milan.
--
Tim C.
Old May 7th, 2008, 03:28 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
tile

"Giovanni Drogo" ha scritto nel messaggio
nzoengr.vans.vg...
I might have the opportunity to take a tour in Hungary at the end of July.
What will be the weather like ?

Should I expect hot and humid (like Milan :-() or bearable like, say,
central Germany ?

--

well. it depends on where you go. Near the lake it is very hot ( with a
lot of mosquitos that arrive at the first darkness)

It will be the same in Budapest.

visit the town of Eger. you will be surprised.
In Budapest
In the Fishermen Fortress there is an inscription celebrating the Italian
soldiers that defended the town against the Turks. Thier Chief was Raimondo
Monteccuccoli. from Montecuccolino.

Old May 7th, 2008, 09:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge11

martin the cretin
Very hot weather in H at that time !
Continental weather in fact

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
On Wed, 7 May 2008 14:39:52 +0200, "Tim C."
wrote:

On Wed, 7 May 2008 13:55:26 +0200, Giovanni Drogo wrote:

I might have the opportunity to take a tour in Hungary at the end of
July. What will be the weather like ?

Should I expect hot and humid (like Milan :-() or bearable like, say,
central Germany ?

Form my limited experience around Budapest, it's hot and humid, not unlike
the plains of northern Italy. So I suppose it would be similar to Milan.

and that girl from Port Talbot called wotshername?
--

Martin

Old May 7th, 2008, 11:00 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Király[_1_]

Giovanni Drogo wrote:
Should I expect hot and humid (like Milan :-() or bearable like, say,
central Germany ?

I was in Hungary from July 8 to August 12 2005. Mostly in Budapest,
with trips to Balaton, and a week in Transylvania. Most of the time
it was sunny with temps were in the high 20s. There were a few cloudy
days when the temp dropped down to about 18-19. There was a week long
heat wave were temps went into the upper 30s and people were advised to
stay indoors. Humidity was average. The high temps were fine for me.
But my wife didn't like them too much.

High temperatures are a good excuse to stuff yourself full of Túró
Rudi, which is a truly Hungarian experience.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.
Old June 16th, 2008, 06:06 PM
europe_lovers europe_lovers is offline
Member

Arrow

Hi drogo,Summers in Budapest can get quite hot, with the average high for July and August sitting at 27 degrees.While rainfall is fairly consistent all year round, the months from July to September see the least days of rain for the month, with August only average 9 days of rainfall, and September only see 7 days of rain with an average of 33mm for the month- making September the driest month of the year.While the wettest month in Budapest (May) records 72mm of rain for the month, the wettest month in Debrecen is July which sees just over 80mm precipitation for the month.
With all these info here...you can have a search non goggle to find more on the weather there but have keep an eye on the
rack and pinion

Last edited by europe_lovers : May 3rd, 2011 at 08:00 AM.