Unseasoned traveller questions

Old August 8th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Keith Willshaw

Default Unseasoned traveller questions

"Richard Bornstein" wrote in message
The Galway penninsula is in Wales with is in the UK.

Which wasnt the Galway she meant even if it exists and
I have never heard of it and neither has google

Galway is also in Ireland.

Eire - NOT the United Kingdom

Keith

Old August 8th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Keith Willshaw

"B Vaughan" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 14:01:33 +0100, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

In the post you originally responded to (see above), I mentioned
Ireland as well as the UK. Your response didn't indicate that it was
restricted to the UK.

I dont live in Ireland and havent been there, I cannot therefore
speak as to how easy or otherwise it is to get leaf tea.

On my weekly trip to the supermarket in St Neots
yesterday there were 3 rows of shelves stocked with
different varieties of leaf tea varying from PG Tips
to Earl Grey and Chinese green tea

Keith