Q: Princess PC Dining?

Old November 8th, 2004, 08:16 AM
LES!

Default Q: Princess PC Dining?

When I booked my upcoming Grand Princess cruise, the website (nor any of
them) had a selection for PC dining. They only offered early and late
seatings.

I was on a waitlist until today when my table for 2 was confirmed (I have no
idea why I requested that lol). Anyway, I want PC. What should I do? Just
show up and eat when/where I want? I know that reservations can help, but
will I be able to make reservations since I've got an assigned table?

Thanx in advance.

LES!

--

"If we can make fun of it, we can transcend it."

- Margaret Cho

Old November 8th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Charles

In article , LES! wrote:

Anyway, I want PC. What should I do? Just show up and eat when/where
I want?

If you are sure you want PC dining tell the Maitre'D on the first day.

--
Charles
Old November 8th, 2004, 03:27 PM
villa deauville

I agree with Charles. By letting the Maitre'd know you prefer PC you
will open up a table in the dining room for those who prefer traditional
dining.
You will love PC. Only way to go.

SUNNY.......
S'nd I
XXX

Old November 8th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Dave Beers

Anyone can use the PC dining option, even those with assigned seating.
Many people sign up for a seating but still use the PC option once or
twice during the cruise. You don't need reservations for PC. You can
simply show up and wait a few minutes for a table, depending on the
time you arrrive.

Old November 9th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Arubalisa

Only thing we did not like about PC dining was that the first night we
had a waiter and bus boy who were absolutely FABULOUS! So...every
morning it was a race to call in our reservation and request his table.
Fortunately we only had to go one night without their gracious service.

Old November 9th, 2004, 04:25 PM
villa deauville

Brenda,
Our experience was never waiting more than 4-5 minutes for a table in
the PC dining room. No matter what time we arrived. Nor did we need a
reservation.
Perhaps the reason is we always request a table for two.

SUNNY

S'nd I
XXX