Puerto Vallarta Hotels?

Old January 13th, 2004, 04:59 AM
BN

Default Puerto Vallarta Hotels?

My husband and I have stayed at Camino Real Puerto Vallarta four times and
have always loved it, especially when we have been in the club tower. We
have not been able to get our desired accommodations for the dates that we
prefer to be there. We will probably still stay there the week following
our preferred arrival date but are considering staying at another hotel
first. Does anyone have any suggestion for a deluxe hotel? In the
alternative, any suggestions for a nearby town?

Thanks,

Barbara

Old January 13th, 2004, 06:21 AM
BN

While we would not want to stay at a hotel in the hotel zone, we have always
enjoyed our stays at Camino Real since it is quiet and pretty private while
still offering entertainment, tours, etc. We are open to suggestion though.
Where would you suggest?