Quick question on accommodations in France

Old September 24th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Wanetom Wanetom is offline
Member

France offers a tremendous array of accommodations to suit travelers on any budget. Naturally, the greatest selection of luxury 4 and 5 star hotels with prices to match may be found in Paris and in the resort areas bordering the Mediterranean. However, since the French themselves place great importance on the value of their own vacation time, there are an abundance of accommodations throughout the land offering a comfortable sejour at reasonable prices.
Old October 5th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Johntor1 Johntor1 is offline
Member

It's always easier to reserve your accommodation through a travel agent before coming to France. You can also contact local Tourist Offices or the Syndicats d'Initiative: they will inform you on the local possibilities of accommodation.
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:57 AM
Codyettie Codyettie is offline
Member

Thanks for the help Wanetom ..
Old October 8th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Mikyalah123 Mikyalah123 is offline
Member

thanks for the valuable information
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:58 AM
Frankmoc Frankmoc is offline
Member

Non-profit making organizations who offer especially designed accommodation for families and groups, the holidays Villages also have excellent leisure activities. A stay in a holiday village is a great way to meet French people in a friendly environment and at the same time keep a feeling of individual freedom.
Old October 13th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Dorothy456 Dorothy456 is offline
Banned

For a wonderful family vacation away from the hustle and bustle of
cities, consider camping at a relaxing beach retreat or an
all-inclusive recreational park in the heart of France. In addition to
traditional tent facilities, many campsites offer rentals of bungalows,
caravans, chalets and mobile homes to assure a comfortable stay, as well
as bicycles or canoes for forays into the countryside.
Old October 16th, 2009, 12:54 PM
ShwnJb ShwnJb is offline
Member

Tourist hotels are approved and examined by the authorities. They are split into 5 categories according to their facilities, areas and services. The categories are 1-star, 2-star, 3-star, 4-star and - for hotels of great comfort - 4-star L (luxury). Prices displayed outside the hotel and in bedrooms must be inclusive. They are unregulated and a surcharge can be levied for an extra bed or for breakfast. Rooms must usually be left by noon on the day of departure. There are about 17,500 hotels, inns and motels in France.
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Ettacade Ettacade is offline
Member

We had a wonderful time and the choices that we were given with Discover France with regard to accommodations and tours were the best! We enjoyed every minute of our trip and felt that we were staying in the best places and had the best tours available. I would definitely recommend Discover France without hesitation to anyone who wanted to visit this magnificent country!!
Old October 21st, 2009, 12:24 PM
Robsibyl Robsibyl is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettacade View Post
We had a wonderful time and the choices that we were given with Discover France with regard to accommodations and tours were the best! We enjoyed every minute of our trip and felt that we were staying in the best places and had the best tours available. I would definitely recommend Discover France without hesitation to anyone who wanted to visit this magnificent country!!
u didn't provide any refrence or any kind of link for that, how could we know about them
Old October 22nd, 2009, 06:29 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tim C.[_5_]

Default Quick question on accommodations in France

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:24:20 +0100, Robsibyl wrote in post :
:

Ettacade;982810 Wrote:
We had a wonderful time and the choices that we were given with
*Discover France* with regard to accommodations and tours were the
best! We enjoyed every minute of our trip and felt that we were staying
in the best places and had the best tours available. I would definitely
recommend *Discover France* without hesitation to anyone who wanted to
visit this magnificent country!!

u didn't provide any refrence or any kind of link for that, how could
we know about them

They only want intelligent guests.

--
Tim C.