Celebrity Summit Bermuda Photo Gallery

Old September 22nd, 2010, 06:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jeffcoud

Default Celebrity Summit Bermuda Photo Gallery

Did not love sailing out of Port Liberty, Bayonne, NJ for a variety of
reasons, but the Summit was a good reliable ship for the Bermuda run
and we had surprisingly calm seas. Some signs of wear and tear on the
ship but nothing bad. I do think the quality of X food has been going
down a bit for sure (consistent w my X impressions over the past 2
years and 3 other X cruises) and I'd have to say at this point I'd
rather eat on HAL! Having Eggs Benedict and cappuccino delivered
every day to the suite was a distinct pleasure however! . Our butler
Ricky was a peach. We did Celebrity Select dining which worked very
well for us. Dinner was preceded by our nightly visit to the champagne
bar. Shows were surprisingly cheesy good, apparently a brand new
cast. Many Captains Club Elite and suite dweller events, none of
which we attended! Long pants before dinner....oh no can do. Lol...
Highlight I'd say was wading way out in Tobacco Bay at low tide w feet
still touching the bottom. Otherwise we had quite a few overcast and
rainy days, but we don't do mega suntanning anymore so that was ok.

Jeff

Pictures: http://gallery.mac.com/jeffcoud?view...lack&view=grid
Video: http://gallery.mac.com/jeffcoud?view...lack&view=grid
Old September 29th, 2010, 05:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

jeffcoud electronically interjected On 9/22/2010 1:02 AM:
[...]

Excellent photos. It must be nice to get a Royal Suite. Wish I could
afford one.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/brian.kochera1

Old September 30th, 2010, 03:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Sep 22, 1:02*am, jeffcoud wrote:
[...]

Holland america also has More Bermuda time so that is a plus and
being over in hamilton...
My DSm and I go around and round she is of course working for
Celebrity and said that it is much better then HAL and that there is
"OLD" people on HAL I said not true many many families on HAL NY
not like FLL!
Old October 5th, 2010, 03:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jeffcoud

On Sep 30, 10:51*am, Susettte wrote:

Holland america also has More Bermuda time so that is a plus and
being over in hamilton...
My DSm and I go around and round she is of course working for
Celebrity and said that it is much better then HAL and that there is
"OLD" people on HAL *I said not true *many many families on HAL NY
not like FLL!

I like HAL actually, although it does go to bed early on that ship! I
was a bit wary about the Veendam though -- don't like the "retreat"
concept where they pulled out the aft pool and of course it seemed to
never actually anchor at St. George and ended up in Hamilton anyhow.
But dockyard's not bad! As it turned out we had crummy weather pretty
much anyhow and just one good beach day!

Jeff