Bad experience with Lori Cunningham/Skyscraper Tours

Old October 30th, 2003, 12:29 AM
Diva

Default Bad experience with Lori Cunningham/Skyscraper Tours

Lori,

Since you know that Margaret and her husband are very upset about what =
has happened between them and you, and that they are so upset as to put =
the information on a website -- and this is not good for YOUR business =
-- why are you welcoming a phone call from them? Why aren't you =
initiating the phone communication to discuss the matter? It is your =
business and it was your original mistake. And even if you don't see it =
that way, I would think that as a responsible business person you would =
wish to do just about anything to keep the customer satisfied, which =
would include YOU making the phone call to settle the matter, not =
Margaret. ?????

June

"Lori Cunningham" wrote in message =
I welcome a phone call from you now - and have always been willing to =
discuss
the situation.

Old October 30th, 2003, 01:10 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Diva wrote:

Lori,

Since you know that Margaret and her husband are very upset about
what has happened between them and you, and that they are so upset as
to put the information on a website -- and this is not good for YOUR
business -- why are you welcoming a phone call from them? Why aren't
you initiating the phone communication to discuss the matter? It is
your business and it was your original mistake. And even if you don't
see it that way, I would think that as a responsible business person
you would wish to do just about anything to keep the customer
satisfied, which would include YOU making the phone call to settle
the matter, not Margaret. ?????

June

"Lori Cunningham" wrote in message
... I welcome a phone call
from you now - and have always been willing to discuss the situation.

June,

If you had read the complete thread, you would of seen this post from
Barry on 10/27 @ 7:18pm. He states that they did call the Fines!

From Barry Cunningham:
We called the Fines earlier today and received an email from them that
all needs to be in writing via email. They do not wish to communicate
over the phone.

Barry Cunningham
http://www.skyscrpertours.com

sue

Old October 30th, 2003, 01:51 AM
Diva

You are making an assumption that I didn't read the thread. =
Unfortunatly, your assumption is wrong. Yes I saw that, but somehow I =
got the feeling that Lori wrote her email to the group with the quote I =
included from her post BEFORE Barry called them to finally make an =
attempt to settle it. I think the call was finally to straighten things =
out much later than it was needed.=20

Certainly is a mess.

June
=20
"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message =

Diva wrote:

Lori,
=20
[...]

If you had read the complete thread, you would of seen this post from=20
Barry on 10/27 @ 7:18pm. He states that they did call the Fines!

From Barry Cunningham:
We called the Fines earlier today and received an email from them that=20
all needs to be in writing via email. They do not wish to communicate=20

Old October 30th, 2003, 06:09 AM
Queen of Cruising

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:51:27 -0800, News Reader
wrote:

True. OTOH, I would think the TA could have resolved this much sooner
instead of doing damage control now...

It is not just a matter of resolve it is a matter of fraud.